If you already decided on purchasing the next installment in the legendary FIFA series, you might be interested to know a couple of intricate details such as the game’s player ratings. Everyone who already started to work on their Ultimate Team squad list will be pleased to know that EA released a list of highest-rated players in FIFA 21.
While we won’t be sharing the full list, you can check it out here. Here’s a TOP 10 names, their ratings, and clubs in descending order:
- Lionel Messi – 93, FC Barcelona;
- Cristiano Ronaldo – 92, Piemonte Calcio (EA has no rights to use Juventus brand name);
- Robert Lewandowski – 91, Bayern Munich;
- Kevin De Bruyne – 91, Manchester City;
- Neymar Jr. – 91, Paris Saint-Germain;
- Jan Oblak – 91, Atletico de Madrid;
- Virgil van Dijk – 90, Liverpool;
- Kylian Mbappé – 90, Paris Saint-Germain;
- Mohamed Salah – 90, Liverpool;
- Sadio Mané – 90, Liverpool.
All of these players will be a true treasure in any Ultimate Team squad, so you’ll know what to target in order to make your team better. Having in mind the fact that FIFA 21 Ultimate Team mode will feature no fitness levels this time around, your chances to get at least one-star player are increased.
Seems like something you want to try? Be sure to pre-order FIFA 21 form our store. The game will be released to PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Google Stadia, and Nintendo Switch.