Third Person Games | PC, PS4, Xbox Titles with Third Person Perspective
- Genres:Third Person
- Regions:United States
- Regions:North America
- Reset all filters
You may also be interested in:
- Xbox Games
- PSN Games
- Indie games
- Action games
- Adventure games
- RPG Games
- Strategy games
- Simulation games
- FPS/TPS games
- Racing games
- Sports games
- Platform games
- Puzzle Games
- Fighting games
- Point-Click Games
- Arcade games
- Hack Slash Games
- MMO games
- Music Games
- Educational Games
- Single-Player Video Games | Games for One Player
- Multiplayer Games | Games for many players
- Local Co-op Games at the Best Price!
- Get Split Screen Games Cheaper!
- Side-Scroller Games | Discover the Best 2D Games!
- Isometric games | Discover games with a top-down view!
- VR Games | Buy Virtual Reality Games Cheaper!
- Horror games | Buy scary games cheaper!
Do you want to know what type of video game is the most cinematic? Do you want to know which games have the best-written characters and stories to tell? Well, if you don’t and really want to know, then you came to the right place because only third-person games on PC, PS4, and other platforms can offer the best features of that kind! Action, adventure, and many other game genres offer a third-person camera perspective, that lets you see your character all the time and immerse into the game world the most.
What are third-person games?
These games are played from a third-person camera perspective, which means that while playing you will see your controllable character all the time. Usually, these games let players customize their characters in various ways to make them unique and more interesting to look at. Yet, other games offer different clothes, such as armor that can not only look good on a character but also boost certain status elements. Also, action 3rd person games let to perform various combo attacks, that are impossible to make from the first-person point of view.
What are the best third-person games?
Take a look at the best third-person games, then choose your favorite and immerse yourself in amazing adventures and experiences:
- Fortnite. Probably the most famous battle royale type of game, Fortnite from Epic Games, set the standard for the genre and today is one of the most played multiplayer games, that fans of various ages still enjoy. It’s one of the best third-person games on PC;
- God of War. This old and rich series of top-quality action titles from Santa Monica Studios was born in 2005, and to this day GOW continues to entertain players with new installments, that present a new perspective, style, and even more amazing experience;
- Uncharted. Since 2007, the Uncharted series from Naughty Dog is known as one of the best action-adventure experiences that you can get with video games. Extremely entertaining and breath-taking action pieces together with well-written characters, that you will fall in love with;
- The Last of Us. Another important series from the aforementioned Naughty Dog developers is no other but The Last of Us which consists of two games that present the HBO-level of drama, storytelling, and characters. You just can’t go wrong with these third-person games for PS4;
- Assassin’s Creed. An old series made by Ubisoft in 2007, AC is probably one of the biggest and most varied AAA series on the market. For fans of history, parkour, and amazing action this is old news but still an important mention and one-of-a-kind series overall. God knows into what AC will transform next time…
- Red Dead Redemption II. Not everyone knows, but Red Dead is an old series from Rockstar, that eventually got widely popular with the 2010’s installment. For some, this is better than GTA and we can understand. RDR is a top-notch, cutting-edge game about western cowboys and their daily lives. RDRII, released in 2018 is no different but even more magnificent than ever before, telling a Hollywood-like story in a photorealistic world;
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild. When talking about the best of the best single-player games, you can agree that the Japanese market is somehow left behind with lesser production quality overall, yet Zelda: BotW from Nintendo is the perfect exception and is praised around the world for its open-world design, colorful graphics, and the feeling of adventure.
Why are third-person games so popular?
It’s only natural that many players prefer to see their characters and get more control of their movements. You can control your character in these games much more than in first-person titles. Also, in many 3rd person games, you can change the appearance of your character that fits your taste of gameplay style, so this is just another reason why these games are popular. Furthermore, these games are usually much more story and character-driven, so for players who prefer these features in video games, third-person style is also a way to go.
What types of third-person games are there?
Take a look at the most common type of these video games:
- Action. Actually, many successful action games are also third-person titles. This perspective of view enables players to get full control of their characters and perform various intricate combo attacks, which is a very important feature of many action games;
- RPGs. Not all, but many RPG titles are viewed from the third-person perspective. These games pay huge attention to the appearance of your character, stats, and other features;
- Adventure. Probably most adventure games offer a third-person point of view since it lets you see not only your character but also the environment around him all the time, which is essential for adventure games.
Of course, there are much more video game types that offer a third-person camera perspective, but these are the main ones. Take a look at various offers at the Eneba marketplace and buy them at a cheaper price. Maybe you will find your next favorite?