Local Co-op Games at the Best Price!
- Genres:Local Co-op
- Regions:United States
- Regions:North America
- Reset all filters
You may also be interested in:
- Xbox Games
- PSN Games
- Hack Slash
- Music Games
- Educational Games
- Single-Player Video Games | Games for One Player
- Multiplayer Games | Games for many players
- Get Split Screen Games Cheaper!
- Third Person Games | PC, PS4, Xbox Titles with Third Person Perspective
- Side-Scroller Games | Discover the Best 2D Games!
- Isometric games | Discover games with a top-down view!
- VR Games | Buy Virtual Reality Games Cheaper!
- Horror games | Buy scary games cheaper!
What could be a better gaming experience than sitting on a couch together with your best friend or your partner and immersing yourself in the beautiful worlds of video games? Co-op games are designed to be played by two persons, yet most of them are completely playable by only one player. But why play alone, when you can grab a friend and cooperate while exploring immersive game worlds and jumping into breath-taking action together? Here you will find out everything about co-op video games. Don’t forget to choose one and buy it at a cheaper price at the Eneba marketplace today!
What are co-op games?
This type of game is designed to be experienced by two players either on separate PCs or consoles or in a split-screen mode. Two-player games are not multiplayer games, but rather a story and action-driven games suited for two players that have to cooperate in order to beat the game’s levels.
What are the best (local) co-op games?
Take a look at the best co-op video games, tell your friend or partner about them, then choose your favorite and immerse yourselves in amazing adventures and experiences:
- It Takes Two. Made by Hazelight Studios, It Takes Two is a game specifically built to be played in a co-op mode. Get this – in this game you and another player will take the roles of a couple that is turned into a pair of dolls by their daughter. It seems that you were planning to divorce and your kid wasn’t particularly happy about it. Either way, It Takes Two is the best couch co-op game for lovers or buddies;
- A Way Out. Now, this title, also made by the same company as It Takes Two, is built only to be played cooperatively. You won’t play this game alone since it’s not for a single player. In this 2-player PS4 game, you will be a pair of criminals trying to escape the prison. This is the story that must be experienced together with your best buddy. Also, for many A Way Out is the best local co-op game ever made;
- Minecraft. The most popular crafting game on the planet, Minecraft made by Mojang Studios continues to impress both young and adult players worldwide with its limitless possibilities and fun gameplay. It’s also especially fun to play with your best friend or kids, so go check out Minecraft, since it’s one of the best co-op games for PC;
- Fortnite. Probably, the most famous battle royale type of game, Fortnite from Epic Games set the standard for the genre and today is one of the most played multiplayer games, that fans of various ages still enjoy;
- Overcooked 2. Made by Team 17, Overcooked 2 gives you a task to prepare a meal within a time limit. You will be able to play this game together with 4 friends or family members. Preparing a meal is not that simple, since you will have not only to make it in time but also to avoid various hazards and pitfalls in the kitchen. This game is known for its complexity, yet it gives a lot of fun, so if you want something really interesting and unique, grab this game!
And this is only a surface! Take a look at the Eneba marketplace and discover even more amazing 2 player games for yourself. Maybe there is something even better than these?
How to play local co-op games online?
Well, these games are played either in split-screen mode like A Way Out or from different computers or consoles. One player usually has to be a host of a session and invite another to join the game. But actually, every game has its own ruleset and mechanics, for example, certain local co-op games can be played only in this mode, yet others can also be perfectly played by only one player.
Now, when you know everything that there is to know about this type of game, it’s time to choose your next favorite adventure and jump into breathtaking experiences together with another player!