How does Eneba marketplace work?
Eneba is a platform for video game enthusiasts to buy and sell all things gaming within the community. When a purchase is made:
- Money is temporarily held by Eneba;
- Seller is given a pre-paid shipping label and instructions on how to send the parcel. Seller must send the parcel within 120 hours (5 days), otherwise the sale is canceled and money is returned to the buyer's payment method.
- Buyer receives a notification and instructions to redeem the parcel. After redeeming the parcel:
- Buyer manually confirms item received and money is released to the seller; OR
- Money is released to the seller automatically after 48 hours; OR
- During the 48-hour period, buyer raises a dispute and both parties are given multiple options to solve the problem. The dispute may also be escalated to Eneba for help. The money is released depending on the option taken to solve the problem.
Once the money is released to the seller after a successful sale, he can either:
- Use it to purchase anything on Eneba; OR
- Withdraw the money to their personal payment account.
Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?
Do I need an Eneba account to purchase?
Is it possible to cancel the order?
How is the buyer protected?
How to contact the seller?
Why can't I see physical products at all?
How to buy?
What is service fee?
I did not receive any email confirmation of my purchase
How does "Make offer" work?
Purchasing products from individual sellers