Horror games | Buy scary games cheaper!
- Clear all
Mohlo by vás také zajímat:
- Hry Nintendo Switch
- Hry pro Xbox
- PSN Hry
- FPS / TPS
- Arkádové hry
- Hack Slash
- Hudební hry
- Vzdělávací hry
- Hra pro více hráčů
- Místní družstvo
- Online and Local Co-op Games at the Best Price!
- Rozdělená obrazovka
- Třetí osoba
- Pohled z ptačí perspektivy
- Virtuální realita
Horror games are one of the most prominent genres in the gaming industry, engaging thousands of players in an intense survival experience – psychological pressure, adrenaline-inducing frights, Lovecraftian horrors, and realized embodiments of our deepest fears. The horror genre is vast and varies from single-player experiences to multiplayer horror games. Titles like Bioshock creep up on you slowly, while games like Dead by Daylight allow you to embody the bloodthirsty murderer and chase after your friends. Whatever type of scary games you like, here you'll find the scariest horror games the industry has to offer. Muster your courage and dig in because the only thing that is the least frightening is the game prices.
What are horror games?
Horror games are a video game genre designed to make your pulse rise, and your heart beat faster. Whether through unexpected jump-scares or building a tense, paranoia-inducing atmosphere, intense sound design, the best horror titles can make your skin crawl. A masterfully crafted horror experience plays tricks on your mind and inhabits monsters in every corner of your imagination.
What are the best scary games?
Horror is a versatile medium that mixes and matches with other game genres. Walking simulators like Scorn and Layers of Fear terrify you with atmosphere and sound. Meanwhile, fast-paced FPS games like DOOM or Dying Light pit you against hordes of terrifying monsters. Classics like Silent Hill masterfully mask the horror in its environment while Pyramid Head comes to get you. There's a perfect horror game for every type fans of horror games, whether you like to unravel a horrifying mystery or survive by the skin of your teeth. Here are some of the best and some of the most popular horror games in the genre:
- Resident Evil. The absolute classic Resident Evil series is synonymous with horror. Birthing the entire survival-horror games genre, to this day, RE continues to innovate and deliver a spooky atmosphere and heart-pounding scares;
- Outlast. Prepare to be immersed in sheer terror as you step into the nightmare-inducing world of Outlast, hailed as one of the scariest games ever. With its bone-chilling monsters and relentless cat-and-mouse pursuit, the Outlast trilogy lives up to its title, delivering an unending onslaught of fear and suspense that will leave you gasping for breath;
- Layers of Fear. Embark on a harrowing journey into the depths of your own sanity in a psychological horror of Layers of Fear. Traverse the eerie halls of a haunted Victorian-era mansion, where ghastly visions lurk around every corner, immersing you in a chilling and psychological exploration of madness;
- DOOM. Prepare for relentless, adrenaline-fueled action in DOOM, where spine-chilling fear takes a backseat to become an unstoppable force of demon-slaying fury. Engage in brutal, first-person shooter mayhem that will transform you into a merciless demon-killing machine, unleashing a torrent of unrelenting chaos and destruction;
- Dead by Daylight. Invite your friends and try killing them in an online game where one plays as a bloodthirsty murderer while others must escape its terrifying grasp. Pair Dead by Daylight with numerous DLCs, and you can embody the famous killers and monsters from famous slasher movies and popular TV shows;
- Alien: Isolation. Experience the ultimate test of survival in Alien: Isolation, where you must outsmart an unstoppable Xenomorph and navigate hauntingly atmospheric environments, all while facing limited resources and relentless pursuit. Can you defy the odds and emerge victorious in this spine-chilling Alien game that is the pinnacle of the Alien franchise?
- Little Nightmares. Delve into a hauntingly beautiful realm where grotesque and wicked monsters roam, their sinister presence lurking around every corner as you navigate through treacherous environments, your heart pounding with each step you take. Little Nightmares is a spine-chilling indie game that will leave you spellbound, evoking a sense of unease and wonderment in equal measure;
- Dead Space. Step into the shoes of Isaac Clarke and prepare to be gripped by fear as you explore the horrifying Space station in the sci-fi horror of Dead Space, where every shadow hides a lurking terror, every corridor drips with dread, and your every move could mean the difference between life and gruesome death.
Why are horror games so popular?
From action-packed Dying Light 2 to counting every bullet in Resident Evil – what makes horror games so appealing? As humans, we've always been drawn toward the unknown. As long as we feel safe in our homes, no monster can get us. We enjoy blood, gore, psychological dread, and being hunted by the ominous presence. A well-crafted horror game builds anticipation before we can notice, causes eeriness to creep up and down our skins, and at the right moment – grips us, scares us, and makes us gasp, first in fear, then in amazement at the masterful suspense. Scary games are like rollercoaster rides, and we all love amusement parks! Whether you like to play horror games online with friends or stay in with all doors and windows locked, they continue to fascinate gamers with scares, diverse settings, and sub-genres. Whether you prefer small-scale creative indie horror games or big-budget AAA productions, there are plenty of cosmic horror, teen slashers, zombie games, and psychological horror games for every type of horror fan.