Star Wars: The Force Unleashed CD
A game that not merely entertains you, it is a game that inspires you - that’s how we would describe Star Wars: The Force Unleashed CD on PSP. Naturally, that comes as no surprise knowing the title is the fruit of collaboration between the teams from LucasArts Entertainment and THQ that published the game. Companies have worked together to create an exclusive take on Action-adventure genre in video gaming, and 2008-09-16 marks the date of their success in achieving that! Buy Star Wars: The Force Unleashed PSP CD and at a cheaper price. A lucrative offer for a gaming experience to broaden your horizons, utilize your skills, and challenge you to perfect your abilities!
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed PSP CD is for those who like to multitask and have a plethora of skills. Being an action-adventure game, it provides players with the opportunity to use their physical abilities, such as hand-eye coordination, reaction time and accuracy. Alongside that, the players can use their critical thinking, logic and creativity to solve puzzles and become a competent player. The skill set needed to succeed is just as vast as the game genre itself. So don’t wait up, test them and develop even better abilities!
Indulge in hours of fun with Star Wars: The Force Unleashed CD! These features and gameplay mechanics are bound to keep your attention for hours:
- • Sci-fi setting - The game explores a futuristic, technologically advanced world and all it entails.
- • Space setting - You traverse the galaxy and visit stars, encounter other life forms, and more.
- • Story-rich - The game heavily focuses on building a well-crafted narrative above everything else.
- • Great soundtrack - Every beat of the music is perfectly synced-up with everything you do in the game.
- • Hack and slash - The title emphasizes creating ultimate combos and hacking enemies to bits with a variety of deadly melee weapons.
- • Third-person view - The camera follows the character from behind and reveals their immediate surroundings.
- • Futuristic setting - This title takes a more realistic, grounded approach on how technology will evolve in the future.
- • Singleplayer - The game features a solo campaign with a story.
- • Local multiplayer - You can participate in online matches with other players on the same network connection as you or via split-screen.