How to determine the right price for my product?
The price really depends on you. Of Course, Eneba suggests you take a look at:
- The general market price
- Similar product prices
- Product condition:
- New ~ 90% of the retail price
- Like new ~ 80% of the retail price
- Very good ~ 70%–50% of the retail price
- Fair/Poor ~ 50%–30% of the retail price
- Poor ~ 30%–10% of the retail price
Do note that this table should only be used as reference material. There are several factors that can influence the price of a specific item. These are only suggestions.
Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?