How to make a screenshot?
The simplest way to create a screenshot is to use a program provided by your Windows operating system called Snipping Tool. To use it you just have to follow these steps:
- Click the Windows symbol in the bottom left corner of your screen
- Start typing Snipping tool until you see the program on the list presented
- Open the program and click New to create a new screenshot
- Drag your mouse along the screen while holding the left mouse button to select the area you want to capture
- Once you're happy with the result, click File > Save as...
- Select the name and location of where you want to save the file
- And done! You now have an image file that you can send us.
If you don't use a device with a Windows operating system, please check this link for more information on how to take a screenshot: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/mac.html
As an alternative, we recommend using Lightshot, which is available for MAC and Windows operating systems. You can find the link to download it here.
Can I get a refund on Steam for a game bought on Eneba?
I don't want to play the game anymore
Having technical issues with the product?
Can I return the product that I purchased and receive a refund?
Redeemed a key on Steam, but the game disappeared from my library
When I try to activate my product key I receive an error, what should I do?
Where can I see if my product can be activated in my country?
Where can I find the product key that I purchased?
Can't see my purchased key
Money was charged but no key received
I purchased an Xbox subscription, but the time I received is not what I expected
I purchased a PSN subscription, but the time I received is not what I expected