- Digital Products
- Product Delivery
- How to make a screenshot?
How to make a screenshot?
The simplest way to create a screenshot is to use a program provided by your Windows operating system called Snipping Tool. To use it you just have to follow these steps:
- Click the Windows symbol in the bottom left corner of your screen
- Start typing Snipping tool until you see the program on the list presented
- Open the program and click New to create a new screenshot
- Drag your mouse along the screen while holding the left mouse button to select the area you want to capture
- Once you're happy with the result, click File > Save as...
- Select the name and location of where you want to save the file
- And done! You now have an image file that you can send us.
If you don't use a device with a Windows operating system, please check this link for more information on how to take a screenshot: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/mac.html
As an alternative, we recommend using Lightshot, which is available for MAC and Windows operating systems. You can find the link to download it here.
Was this article helpful?
Still have questions?
Can I get a refund on Steam for a game bought on Eneba?
I don't want to play the game anymore
Having technical issues with the product?
Can I return the product that I purchased and receive a refund?
Redeemed a key on Steam, but the game disappeared from my library
When I try to activate my product key I receive an error, what should I do?
Where can I see if my product can be activated in my country?
Where can I find the product key that I purchased?
Can't see my purchased key
Money was charged but no key received