MMO games | Buy massive multiplayer and MMORPG games cheaper!
- Clear all
If you love exploring massive open worlds and banding together with friends or gamers from all around the world, there’s nothing better to scratch the itch of an adventure than an MMO game! Played every day by millions of people, MMO games let you embark on various quests, fight massive, powerful bosses, cooperate with other gamers toward a common goal or fight against other players to find out who is the best! If your sense of adventure is strong, then take a look at a selection of various games, including Xbox MMORPG, PlayStation, and PC MMORPGs, and find your next adventure!
What are MMO games?
MMO games are online games that are played by a massive number of players on the same server. These games welcome you to their huge open world, where together with other players, you raid dungeons, search for loot, fight various monsters or even other players, and make new friends from all over the world. You can play MMO games on PC, consoles, and even smartphones. With a wide variety of popular MMO titles to choose from, and with game developers constantly working on new upcoming MMORPG games, you are sure to find the world that is most appealing to you.
What are the best MMO games?
There are a lot of popular MMO games, but we compiled a short list of some of the best MMORPGs:
- World of Warcraft. Probably the best MMORPG of all time and widely known by everyone, WoW has become synonymous with MMORPG itself. Based in the beloved world of Warcraft, WOW keeps fascinating players with a massive ever-changing world, new stories, characters, and expansions;
- RuneScape. One of the classic MMO PC games, Runescape still holds its charm for gamers who grew up in the early 2000s and keeps attracting new players who are looking for a high-quality MMORPG.
- Black Desert Online. If you’re looking for an anime MMORPG set in a fantasy world, Black Desert Online welcomes you with a huge community and stunning graphics;
- The Elder Scrolls Online. Can’t get enough of Elder Scrolls lore? Dive into The Elder Scrolls Online, where you’ll explore a massive world, complete thousands of quests, and meet other TOS fans from around the world;
- Final Fantasy XIV. If you love the world of Final Fantasy, you’ll never go wrong with FFXIV. With its scope, stories, and player base, the game even rivals World of Warcraft. In 2021, the FFXIV expansion titled Endwalker was so popular that Square Enix had to temporarily stop selling the game because the servers couldn’t withhold the players who wanted to experience the next chapter in this massive MMO. No wonder FFXIV is considered as one of the best MMORPG for PS4 and other platforms on the market.
- Destiny 2. If you’re into first-person shooters with RPG elements, Destiny 2 might be just for you. The game takes you all around the galaxy, where each expansion lets you explore a different planet and fight new arising threats. Destiny 2 has become one of the most popular MMO games combining fast-paced action, exploration, and storytelling.
What is the difference between multiplayer and MMO games?
The main difference between a multiplayer game and an MMO is the player count. Multiplayer games are usually more concentrated experiences with up to 8 to 20 people playing at the same time, while MMO games boast millions of players from around the world on a single server. It’s a perfect place to meet people from every corner of the planet and find the best partners for quests and raids that match your playstyle, level, and experience.
How to choose an MMO game?
With many MMO games to choose from, it can be hard to find which one is right for you. Nowadays, there are many subgenres and themes. If you’re craving a pirate adventure, games like Sea of Thieves might scratch that itch. Destiny 2 and Warframe will appeal to fast-paced action lovers, and if you want a classic MMORPG experience, you can never go wrong with World of Warcraft, Final Fantasy XIV, or Elder Scrolls Online. There are also games for The Lord of the Rings and Star Wars fans, as well as multiple anime MMORPG games like Ragnarok Online or Blade & Soul.