- This product is not available in the following countries: Albania, Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Republic of Moldova, Macedonia, Serbia, Russian Federation, Turkmenistan, Turkey, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Uruguay, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Venezuela, Ecuador, Panama, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala, Paraguay, Bolivia, Haiti, NH, Nicaragua, China
7 other offers
- 99.94% of 200k+ ratings are excellent!€31.88
- 100% of 25k+ ratings are excellent!€33.16
- 99.97% of 325k+ ratings are excellent!€33.86
- 99.81% of 350k+ ratings are excellent!€34.10
- 99.98% of 25k+ ratings are excellent!€35.99
- 99.93% of 10k+ ratings are excellent!€39.99
- 99.87% of 375k+ ratings are excellent!€40.98
- +4Such a unique game!! People criticize it so much and say it's boring but it's a unique masterpiece. The creativity behind the story is impressive,
- +4An awesome experience and a very powerful story, if slightly left-field. Stunning visuals, amazing gameplay and impressive game mechanics make this a
- +1One of a kind game, one-time experience, a must-play game.
- 0Auto-translatedA very interesting game. I did not get carried away by criticism of its gameplay and I am glad I did. Honestly, it is an original proposal,
- 0Auto-translatedA game to enjoy breathtaking landscapes, heart-stopping graphics, absorbing story, and delightful gameplay. I've been through it in 52 hours and I'm definitely going to keep playing it.
What is Death Stranding key?
After making its 2019 debut on the PlayStation 4, the first independent project from the famous Japanese video game designer Hideo Kojima (creator of the Metal Gear series) is finally arriving to the PC platform one year later. Buy Death Stranding Steam key and prepare for a unique, genre-defining experience from Kojima Productions! This atmospheric and mysterious open-world adventure was nominated for multiple awards and most notably won in the best musical score category of The Game Awards 2019. Death Stranding stands out for its amazing graphics, well-written story, and original game design that’s unlike anything that Hideo Kojima has presented before.
Games produced by Hideo Kojima may vary greatly among themselves but one thing they have in common is a huge focus on the narrative. If you like games with rich world-building and well-written stories – buy Death Stranding Steam key and you won’t be left disappointed. The game is set in a post-apocalyptic future ravaged by a mysterious event known as Death Stranding. Following the catastrophe, society has resorted to living in underground bunkers, all of which heavily rely on curriers such as the main protagonist Sam Bridges (played by Norman Reedus).
Terrain is your main enemy
Due to his unique abilities, Sam is one of the few people capable enough to traverse the extremely dangerous – and yet wildly beautiful – postapocalyptic environment. Buy Death Stranding Steam key and you’ll learn what it takes to keep the fractured society together. While the game is experienced from the third-person perspective and features segments of TPS combat, the post-apocalyptic terrain itself will be the main enemy of Sam. Equipment maintenance and cargo micromanagement are crucially important if you want to reach your destination successfully.
Death Stranding multiplayer
After passing through a specific point in the singleplayer campaign, Death Stranding's multiplayer elements are unlocked. This won’t be a conventional multiplayer mode where you meet other players and interact with them as Death Stranding Steam key promises something entirely different. Sam can fill the barren wasteland with bridges, ladders, and place helpful signs – all of these environmental objects can appear and aid other players during the course of their own playthrough. Kojima Productions delivers a truly unique multiplayer experience that fits perfectly with the main themes of the game‘s story.
- Portuguese - Brazil
- Spanish - Latin America
- Spanish - Spain
July 14, 2020