Alan Wake (Collector's Edition) Steam Key GLOBAL
Gamers also viewed
- +6Auto-translatedGood game despite having good graphics runs smoothly in a celeron, even if it is suspense I shit at the beginning, good game
- +3Auto-translatedThe game turns out to be very interesting from the beginning, every time you realize how the whole story is connected in all the ways it is impressive,
- +2Auto-translatedMystery game, the graphics allow us to adequately follow a good story. The soundtrack creates a very particular and immersive atmosphere.
- +2The game is awesome! Even though it’s a pretty old game, it still looks good in 2020.
- +2Very good game, with a compelling story. The atmosphere is perfect. It's like Silent Hill meets Stephen King. The gameplay is nice as well.
You may also like
Alan Wake (Collector's Edition)
Alan Wake is the perfect game for thrill seekers, with realistic graphics and a well developed storyline that is bound to keep you immersed in the game!
You will be playing as Alan Wake, a best-selling writer that went on a vacation to a town of Bright Falls, where his wife disappeared.
It is now up to you to fight any challenges upon you to save Wake’s wife!
With the collectors edition you’ll also receive exclusive commentary by Remedy Entertainment developers that can be turned on or off in game and the full soundtrack of the game!
Minimum system requirements
- System requirementsWindows XP/Vista/7
- ProcessorCore 2 Duo 2 GHz
- Memory512 MB
- Graphics2 GB RAM (4 GB RAM - Vista/7)
- Storage8 GB
Recommended system requirements
- System requirementsWindows 7
- ProcessorQuad Core 2.66GHz Intel or 3.2GHz AMD
- Memory4 GB
- GraphicsDirectX 10 1GB RAM
- Storage8 GB
- Release dateFebruary 16, 2013
- PublisherNordic Games Publishing
- DevelopersRemedy Entertainment
- Works on