Shadow of the Tomb Raider (Xbox One) Xbox Live Key GLOBAL
- No expiration date. The product works ONLY in countries that have XBOX LIVE service available: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/countries . Make sure that your account and IP is LOCATED in one of the supported countries!
1 other offer
- 9.80 Superb rating (30k+ sales in the last 6 months)€21.98
You may also like
- -1Auto-translatedA great, much more mature story that does not shy away from strong scenes, nice spatial puzzles, excellent atmosphere,
Shadow of the Tomb Raider (Xbox One) key
Shadow of the Tomb Raider Xbox One key brings an action-adventure game developed by Eidos Montréal in collaboration with Crystal Dynamics. The action follows the events from Rise of the Tomb Raider, where Lara Croft now must stop the Mayan apocalypse that she herself has previously unleashed.
The Final Chapter
Travel to Amazon and traverse the Peruvian jungle. Eventually, you’ll find the legendary lost city of Paititi! The Shadow of the Tomb Raider Xbox One key will conclude her journey. Will Lara Croft be able to stop the foretold apocalypse? This piece presents the answers you were waiting for, but how can you know if you’re ready to handle them?
Shadow of the Tomb Raider Xbox One key brings you into one of the largest maps, if not the largest map all throughout the franchise. Explore the lush, vast, and unpredictable jungle environments, traverse deadly dungeon systems filled with tricking puzzles and dive deep in an underwater kingdom, which will, literally, leave you breathless.
The Legendary Lost City
Discover the lost city of Paititi, a truly magnificent place which will serve as your intel source, your save place and more! While in it, you’ll also be able to trade resources, salvage various parts, and even acquire new weapons. Many side quests and missions will also provide you with more information about the city and its history.
The main controls with Shadow of the Tomb Raider Xbox One key are similar to the previous game, though, some significant changes were made to underwater behaviour and stealth mechanics. Lara is now able to hold her breath underwater for much longer periods, with the introduction of air pockets.
She can now also hide from her enemies once she escapes their line of sight, jump straight off a cliff using a rope, cover herself in mud, and hide in bushes or behind walls! The jungle is your most powerful in-game advantage, use it accordingly, and always remember that stealth’s the key in this one.
Each aspect to the Shadow of the Tomb Raider key has its own difficulty setting, so you’ll be able to choose your exploration, puzzle, and even combat difficulty settings, solely based on your preferences. Immerse in the world of Tomb Raider for one final journey, this is the end-conclusion that is said to unravel it all! Can you handle it?
Minimum system requirements
- System requirementsWindows 7 64 bit
- Processori3-3220 INTEL or AMD
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsNvidia GTX 660/GTX 1050 or AMD Radeon HD 7770
- Storage40 GB
Recommended system requirements
- System requirementsWindows 10 64-bit
- ProcessorIntel Core i7 4770K, 3.40 Ghz or AMD Ryzen 5 1600, 3.20 Ghz
- Memory16 GB
- GraphicsNvidia GTX 1060 6GB or AMD Radeon RX 480, 8GB
- Storage40 GB
- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
- Release dateSeptember 14, 2017
- PublisherSquare Enix
- DevelopersEidos Montréal
- Works on