- Digital Products
- Product Delivery
- Redeemed a key on Steam, but the game disappeared from my library
Redeemed a key on Steam, but the game disappeared from my library
There can be various reasons why the game disappeared from the Steam library, thus, if you received a message that a game was removed from your Steam library, please contact our Customer Support Team.
Before creating a ticket, make sure to already have these screenshots:
- Notification message from Steam Support informing you about the game being removed from your account.
- Screenshot from Steam Games & Applications page with information showing why the game disappeared.
To find the reason the game was removed, please follow this guide below:
- Log in to your Steam account.
- Go to your Steam Games & Applications page using this link here.
- Search for the removed game.
- Select the It's not in my library option.
- On that page, there will be more information written about the game removal.
- As a final step, make a full-screen screenshot of that last page and contact Eneba Customer Support Team with the screenshot already provided in the ticket.
Can I get a refund on Steam for a game bought on Eneba?
I don't want to play the game anymore
Having technical issues with the product?
Can I return the product that I purchased and receive a refund?
When I try to activate my product key I receive an error, what should I do?
Where can I see if my product can be activated in my country?
Where can I find the product key that I purchased?
Can't see my purchased key
How to make a screenshot?
Money was charged but no key received
I purchased an Xbox subscription, but the time I received is not what I expected
I purchased a PSN subscription, but the time I received is not what I expected