Can't see my purchased key
If you received your key via email or Eneba library but are having trouble finding your purchased key, there might be several reasons that might have caused this issue. We would ask that you please keep these suggestions in mind:
- Make sure your purchase is not a pre-order.
- If you have opened a dispute, the key will not be displayed.
- Please make sure that you don't have any sort of software that can block data enabled (VPN, AdBlocker, etc.)
- Clean your cookies or try using a different browser.
- Try using your browser's incognito mode.
- Use a different device (like your smartphone).
If the problem persists, please don't hesitate to let our Customer Support Team know.
Can I get a refund on Steam for a game bought on Eneba?
I don't want to play the game anymore
Having technical issues with the product?
Can I return the product that I purchased and receive a refund?
Redeemed a key on Steam, but the game disappeared from my library
When I try to activate my product key I receive an error, what should I do?
Where can I see if my product can be activated in my country?
Where can I find the product key that I purchased?
How to make a screenshot?
Money was charged but no key received
I purchased an Xbox subscription, but the time I received is not what I expected
I purchased a PSN subscription, but the time I received is not what I expected