Multiplayer Games | Games for many players
- Återställ filter
Du kanske också är intresserad av:
- Xbox Spel
- PSN spel
- FPS / TPS
- Hack Slash
- Music Games
- Educational Games
- Local Co-Op
- Split Screen
- Third Person
- Side Scroller
- Bird View
- Virtual Reality
For those who enjoy competitive online games to play with friends, multiplayer video games are the most preferred choice. It doesn’t matter with whom you are playing – with your friends, family, or some stranger from the other side of the planet, there is a lot of fun to have with these competitive video games. Be better than others! Be faster! Be smartest! Conquer them all and be the best!
What are the best multiplayer games?
Take a look at the best games that are meant to be played by many people at the same time and pick your next favorite. From first-person shooters, to battle-royale, and crafting games – there is a type for every fan of multi-player gaming:
- Battlefield. Since 2002, Battlefield from Electronic Arts remains one of the most extensive multiplayer series in the gaming industry. Large maps and huge numbers of players fighting for victory every day, every minute. Despite the fact that this series has a single-player side, online matches remain the main selling point;
- Destiny. Creators of the famous FPS series Halo, Bungie conquered the market of PC, PS4, and Xbox multiplayer video games with two Destiny installments that are popular to this day. High quality of production, amazing graphics, and captivating story are the main reasons why people still come back to Destiny. Also, the main feature of these games – shooting is done really well and crispy;
- Minecraft. The most popular crafting game on the planet, Minecraft made by Mojang Studios continues to impress both young and adult gamers worldwide with its limitless possibilities and fun gameplay;
- Fortnite. Probably the most famous battle royale type of game, Fortnite from Epic Games, set the standard for the genre and today is one of the most played games, that fans of various ages still enjoy;
- Counter-strike. Made by Valve as a mod for the original Half-Life in 2000, Counter-Strike is known as a cult-classic series, that is an icon of first-person multiplayer gaming;
- League of Legends. The most popular MOBA type of game, LoL is loved by extremely varied types of people, even those who usually are not so much into gaming. Made by Riot Games in 2009, LoL is an icon of multiplayer and competitive gaming today.
How do multiplayer games work?
Usually, these games operate with the help of huge servers that can sustain many players at the same time. Keep in mind, that for these games you have to have a decent network connection, otherwise you will experience a lot of lag and bad performance.
Why are multiplayer video games so popular?
These games are so popular, because of their competitive nature. Everyone likes to compete against others and prove that they are the best. These games provide an opportunity to be better than others, and this is the main reason why. Furthermore, they are fun, fast-paced, and unpredictable – even more reasons why they are loved by thousands. And don’t forget that you can play PC, Xbox, and PS4 multiplayer video games with your friends or family. What could be better?
What types of multiplayer games are there?
There are many types of online games, but take a look at the most common ones, which all are different, unique, and meant for different gamers:
- Battle royale. In these massive games, only one person can be a winner in the end, so it’s all about the battle of the fittest;
- First-person shooters. For fans of FPS games, the best choice of multiplayer games is this. The main factor in these games is your reflexes. Will you shoot first or get shot instead?
- MOBA. The massive online battle arena is a genre for players who like the isometric points of view in their games, as well as RPG elements. In MOBA games, you have to control your hero and destroy the base of your opponent;
- MMORPG. Imagine a fantasy world, full of various creatures, treasures, quests, and… real people running around all the time and interacting with each other. Yep, this is MMORPG for you! Probably the most popular genre of online gaming.
There are more types of multiplayer video games for every social gamer who wants to enjoy their game with other people. If you are one of those, then choose the best multiplayer game for you at the Eneba marketplace, and be sure to grab it at the best price!