3 other offers
- 99.94% of 500k+ ratings are excellent!€2.26
- 99.78% of 1k+ ratings are excellent!€4.66
- 99.72% of 1k+ ratings are excellent!€6.49
- +1Perfect game from Telltale Games, strongly recommended.
- +1Not gonna lie, this game was one of the best storyline games. I bought this game 2 days ago and fully completed it 3rd time. My first time was 5 years ago,
- +1Auto-translatedI had already played the wolf among us and decided to try this one which I know is the most famous in telltale and I loved it.
- 0This game is the best post-apocalyptic game I've ever played. The controls are a little confusing, but it's easy to get used to it. What's more,
- 0Highly recommended! Gameplay: Controls are a bit confusing, but you'll get used to it. Story: I really like the story, especially the characters.
The Walking Dead Steam Key
The Walking Dead is a graphical adventure game, played from third-person perspective, developed by Telltale and based on The Walking Dead comic book series. The Walking Dead Steam key also blew some fresh and desired winds to an adventure genre and inspired many similar games to be developed. The game consists of five episodes which makes the title an episodic adventure release. Do everything in your power to brave through, so you can emerge alive and victorious!
Enter the zombie-infested world
In The Walking Dead game, you are playing as Lee Everett, a convicted murderer on his way to the correctional facility. The outbreak of the zombie apocalypse has already started, and thanks to the occasion, Lee manages to escape. He soon finds a girl named Clementine and his new goal now is to survive and protect Clementine at any cost. Precisely the plot is what makes this game so special and grand. And it’s not just another kind of adventure game that you would expect, going through every single dialogue line, while possible, is certainly not what The Walking Dead is all about.
What is the The Walking Dead game story?
Throughout the story Mr. Everett must make many important decisions and choices, whether it’s to select which of the characters in the story must die or shout out your mind to someone when you could remain constrained. In other words, all players are tasked with the same goal of protecting Clementine, but what means are taken to achieve it is entirely up to you. To make the Walking Dead story flow coherently, most of the decisions are timed, thus must be made in the blink of an eye. Once you reach Episode 5, the things that you have and haven’t done throughout the story are sure to come up.
Embark on a deadly adventure
The Walking Dead Steam key does pack scenes of intense action and the game often catches you when you least expect it. In the end though, the game is not about running and gunning. It’s the story that navigates the action. Immersing into an experience, developing deep bonds between characters, and making difficult choices to complete the story are the key elements.
- Rates 18+ (Mature)
April 24, 2013
Minimum system requirements
- System requirements: Windows XP SP 3 / Vista / 7
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Pentium 4
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI / NVidia card 512 MB RAM
- Storage: 2 GB
Recommended system requirements
- System requirements: Windows 7
- Processor: Core 2 Duo 2GHz
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI or NVidia card with 1024 MB RAM
- Storage: 2 GB