4 other offers
- 99.8% of 525k+ ratings are excellent!€0.82Lowest price
- 99.81% of 25k+ ratings are excellent!€0.83
- 99.55% of 125k+ ratings are excellent!€0.92
- 99.89% of 10k+ ratings are excellent!€1.25
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified is a tactical shooter developed by 2K Marin. The game is a prequel to how the famous XCOM unit came to be.
The action takes place during Cold War, year 1962. A series of mysterious attacks attract government attention, and so a top-secret unit called The Bureau is formed.
Play as agent Carter, the first man in charge of nations defense against an enemy far greater than anyone would’ve anticipated at the time
The atmosphere within the US is pretty tense because of the Cold War alone, however, when an alien threat emerges, everything escalates to a new level. Bureau: XCOM Declassified balances delicately between a shooter and a strategy game, where parts of both are involved in the battles.
You will face a vast array of alien enemies upon activating your Bureau key, with some making an easy kill while others require a team effort to take down a single unit. Everything you do within The Bureau: XCOM Declassified is a grind but that’s exactly what you come to expect from a game that focuses on providing a realistic alien invasion feel!
- Rates 16+
August 20, 2013
Minimum system requirements
- System requirements: Windows Vista SP 2 32-bit
- Processor: Intel Core 2 DUO 2.4 GHz / AMD Athlon X2 2.7 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 3870 / NVIDIA 8800 GT
- Storage: 12 GB
Recommended system requirements
- System requirements: Windows 7 Service Pack 1 64-bit
- Processor: Quad Core Processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 6950 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560
- Storage: 12 GB