- +2It's a good game. Not the best Resident Evil game, but interesting enough. I especially like the Raid mode and also it was significantly different from
- +1Not a bad game, good sequel like the previous one. Go for it!
- 0Auto-translatedWhat can I say, another great Resident. It pulls you in for hours. I recommend switching to two difficulty modes and I guarantee a lot of fun with single
Product descriptionRelated articles
Resident Evil: Revelations 2
Resident Evil Revelations 2 is a survival FPS game developed by Capcom.
Find your way out of the sinister prison island as you switch between the 4 main characters in order to use their abilities when needed. This game sees the return of fan-favorite Barry Burton and a whole new character, Natalia Korda, a little girl capable of sensing incoming danger and finding hidden items. Will you make it out alive or see yourself rot in this prison?
Minimum system requirements
- System requirementsWindows® 7
- ProcessorIntel® Core™ 2 Duo E6700, AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHz
- Memory2 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA® GeForce® 8800 GTS, AMD Radeon HD 3850
- Storage23 GB
Recommended system requirements
- System requirementsWindows® 7 / Windows® 8
- ProcessorIntel® Core™ 2 Quad 2.7 GHz, AMD Phenom™ II X4 3.0 GHz
- Memory4 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 560, AMD Radeon HD 6950
- Storage23 GB
- Traditional Chinese
- Release dateFebruary 25, 2015
- PublisherCAPCOM Co., Ltd.
- Works on