Project CARS Steam Key GLOBAL
3 other offers
- 9.65 Excellent rating (50k+ sales in the last 6 months)€9.56
- 9.41 Very good rating (1k+ sales in the last 6 months)€11.45
- 9.60 Excellent rating (10k+ sales in the last 6 months)€49.99
Gamers also viewed
- +2The soundtrack in the lobby is phenomenal, the cars sound great and graphics are nice as well.
- +1Auto-translatedNice rs 300 steering wheel game, good force feedback, lots of cars and routes, the campaign could have been a bit more interesting,
- 0The game is quite good for its years. The graphics also aren’t bad at all, but, of course, it could always be better. The gameplay is nice for a single player matchmaking,
You may also like
Project CARS is a racing simulator developed by Slightly Mad Studios. It’s fast, it’s thrilling, it’s realistic and very aesthetic.
The game features more than eighty driveable moto-vehicles and over a hundred courses to test your skills in.
One of the best things about this game is that it grants immediate access to all its content!
The game uses a readjusted version of the Madness engine, which allows for some amazing graphics to be achieved. The time of day is very dynamic, constantly lighting the surrounding setting with new colour palette and ever-changing weather conditions will leave you speechless at times.
Create your driver, pimp up your vehicle and ride off to explore single-player campaign or multiplayer challenges!
The pedal is on the metal, the rubber is burning, the tires are squeaking, and the turbine is roaring with flames, what are you waiting for?!
Minimum system requirements
- System requirementsWindows Vista
- Processor2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400 / 3.0 GHz AMD Phenom II X4 940
- Memory4 GB RAM
- GraphicsGeForce GTX 260 / ATI Radeon HD 5770
- Storage25 GB
Recommended system requirements
- System requirementsWindows 7 64Bit
- Processor3.5 GHz Intel Core i7 3700 / 4.0 GHz AMD FX-8350
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsGeForce GT600 / AMD Radeon HD7000
- Storage25 GB
- Release dateMay 7, 2015
- PublisherBANDAI NAMCO Entertainment
- DevelopersSlightly Mad Studios
- Works on