Prey Steam Key GLOBAL
5 other offers
You may also like
- +2Good game, some sections require just a bit of thinking. Has that distinct look like Doom 3 and Quake 4 which isn't really pretty.
- +2Pretty neat for its time. Still holds up quite well and isn't even a hassle to get running in 2020. I would recommend this to anyone that never got to
- +1Auto-translatedGreat game that at the time I could not try despite having an xbox 360. And so far I have loved its universe and history.
- +1A hard game to get, but worth the effort. The gameplay is great. The story is fine for the genre and despite the age, the graphics are still good,
- 0Auto-translatedMagnificent game, nothing to do with the one with the same most recent title. This is the Prey of a lifetime, entertaining, with a one story.
Get your hands on one of the staples of FPS horror survivor games with the Human Head Studios’ title Prey.
Play as a Cherokee native Domasi “Tommy” Tawodi who has been abducted into an alien spaceship, called the Sphere, along with his family. The Cherokee spirit stands by Tommy, though, allowing him to slip in and out of life with his spirit being able to freely roam the world. This ability if your only hope to make it out of the Sphere alive, all you have to do is learn to use it as you should!
Minimum system requirements
- System requirementsWindows 2000 / XP
- ProcessorPentium 4 2.5 GHz
- Memory1 GB RAM
- GraphicsGeForce 5800
- Storage2.2 GB
Recommended system requirements
- System requirementsWindows 7/8/10 (64-bit)
- ProcessorIntel i7-2600K, AMD FX-8350
- Memory16 GB
- GraphicsGTX 970 4GB, AMD R9 290 4GB
- Storage20 GB
- Release dateJuly 11, 2006
- Publisher2K Games
- DevelopersHuman Head Studios
- Works on