3 other offers
- 99.67% of 10k+ ratings are excellent!€0.96Lowest price
- 99.55% of 125k+ ratings are excellent!€0.96Lowest price
- 99.8% of 525k+ ratings are excellent!€1.28
- 0Pretty neat for its time. Still holds up quite well and isn't even a hassle to get running in 2020. I would recommend this to anyone that never got to
- 0Prey, the original, of course, was and still is an awesome first-person shooter. After all these years the graphics and effects are still nice to watch.
Get your hands on one of the staples of FPS horror survivor games with the Human Head Studios’ title Prey.
Play as a Cherokee native Domasi “Tommy” Tawodi who has been abducted into an alien spaceship, called the Sphere, along with his family. The Cherokee spirit stands by Tommy, though, allowing him to slip in and out of life with his spirit being able to freely roam the world. This ability if your only hope to make it out of the Sphere alive, all you have to do is learn to use it as you should!
- Rates 18+ (Mature)
July 11, 2006
Human Head Studios
Minimum system requirements
- System requirements: Windows 2000 / XP
- Processor: Pentium 4 2.5 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 5800
- Storage: 2.2 GB
Recommended system requirements
- System requirements: Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit versions)
- Processor: Intel i7-2600K, AMD FX-8350
- Memory: 16 GB
- Graphics: GTX 970 4GB, AMD R9 290 4GB
- Storage: 20 GB