11 other offers
- 99.68% of 1k+ ratings are excellent!€5.72Lowest price
- 99.91% of 125k+ ratings are excellent!€5.73
- 99.59% of 200k+ ratings are excellent!€5.80
- 99.97% of 10k+ ratings are excellent!€5.96
- 99.82% of 700k+ ratings are excellent!€5.97
- 99.95% of 25k+ ratings are excellent!€6.30
- 99.94% of 475k+ ratings are excellent!€6.49
- 99.95% of 150k+ ratings are excellent!€6.90
- 99.8% of 25k+ ratings are excellent!€7.99
- 99.95% of 1k+ ratings are excellent!€7.99
- +3Auto-translatedGreat game for those interested in PC simulation and assembly titles. Well optimized and very intuitive game.
- +1Auto-translatedIt is very well detailed and has the support of many brands of the day, which helps you better recognize the components.
- +1I bought PC Building Simulator because I like computers and I like PC Building Simulator very much and it's worth to buy if you like computers or gaming.
- +2You can learn some things from this game and you will know to do something with your PC. It's easy to teach something from this game and that will help you.
- +2Auto-translatedIf you like to build computers, I definitely recommend it - a fun game!
PC Building Simulator
Presented by the independent Romanian developer Claudiu Kiss and publisher The Irregular Corporation is the critically acclaimed PC Building Simulator Steam game. The title was launched in 2019 but it was already well-received during early access in 2018. This piece is exactly what the title describes – a simulation of building and maintaining a variety of PC rigs, mostly the ones oriented at gaming. Everything is authentic to the actual practices: from PC building, maintenance, diagnosing to a variety of licensed real-life PC components featured in the game.
The title explores its simple but nevertheless intriguing premise through the introduction of three main game modes. In the first PC Building Simulator game mode, you’ll get a chance to run a computer repair business. The career mode has you receiving various orders from your clients, ranging from problem troubleshooting and fixing to custom PC builds that must not exceed a given budget while meeting specified requirements at the same time.
Free Build mode
The business mode has you fixing, diagnosing, and building PCs by micromanaging your finances, choosing different component delivery speeds, and looking up for PC parts online. However, these limitations do not apply to the PC Building Simulator game mode called Free Build. This is the ultimate PC building sandbox which gives you the freedom to experiment with a wide selection of different PC components and creatively realize custom PC rigs of your dreams.
Not everyone is familiar with the intricacies of computer building and maintenance. Developers at Claudiu Kiss are fully aware of this, that’s why the title includes an elaborate and very informative Tutorial mode. Everything here is explained with careful attention to detail and proper ordering in mind. Because of this, the Tutorial mode of PC Building Simulator Steam game can also serve as a newcomer-friendly education tool applied both by those who want to teach and the ones who seek to learn.
PC Building Simulator key features:
- • Build a dream PC! Set your creativity loose in the Fee Build mode where one can construct PC rigs from the most expensive components;
- • Licensed parts. PC Building Simulator Steam game features licensed parts of well-known brands such as AMD, ASUS, SilverStone, ZOTAC, and G.Skill among others;
- • Educational experience. Informative tutorial mode presents PC diagnostics, building and fixing procedures step-by-step and with great detail;
- • Immersive career. Not only will you construct and maintain PCs – you will also interact with customers, take orders and manage the finances of your computer business;
- • PC Building Simulator Steam key is available for a good price!
January 19, 2019
The Irregular Corporation
The Irregular Corporation
Minimum system requirements
- System requirements: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K or AMD Athlon X4 740
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 660 (2048 MB) or Radeon R9 285 (2048 MB)
- Storage: 4 GB