9 other offers
- 99.79% of 175k+ ratings are excellent!€3.58Lowest price
- 99.89% of 1k+ ratings are excellent!€3.59
- 99.92% of 225k+ ratings are excellent!€3.60
- 99.93% of 1025k+ ratings are excellent!€3.68
- 99.82% of 1000k+ ratings are excellent!€3.97
- 99.7% of 125k+ ratings are excellent!€4.38
- 99.91% of 25k+ ratings are excellent!€4.44
- 99.65% of 25k+ ratings are excellent!€6.77
- 99.78% of 5k+ ratings are excellent!€6.80
- +4Auto-translatedThis game is amazing in every way, I recommend it and the band will sound 10/10.
- +2Auto-translatedSimply a genius. It cannot be defined in another way, I do not usually spend the games 100% but in this case I have done it and loved it.
- +2Great game. It's working with emotions, beautiful graphics and amazing soundtrack. Sometimes I'm so close to smashing my notebook to pieces,
- +2Auto-translatedA great investment, very good game, nothing to say. Wonderful graphics along with a great soundtrack, the story is very moving and immerses you in the skin of our protagonist.
- +1Auto-translatedA wonderful game about sacrifice, love, friendship, hate and just something else! The story is really close to your heart, and there's not a bit of kitsch about it!
Product descriptionRelated articles
Ori and the Blind Forest (Definitive Edition) Steam key
Do you love platform games? Perhaps you enjoy discovering secrets and uncovering the truth? Are you a fan of enchanting music? All of the above? Perfect! Buy Ori and the Blind Forest key and jump right into this fantastic adventure.
A living dream
It might not look like it, but Ori and the Blind Forest actually has depth and layers to it. It is an intricate jumping platformer, which will not spare you. Some parts are easier, some extremely hard, there are also one-shot chase events. All in all, this beautifully crafted work of art should not be underestimated, as you will die repeatedly. Learn for that, adapt and carry on – it’s well worth it.
Yet above it all is the narrative and the message it carries. Buy Ori and the Blind Forest key and revel in a deeply emotional amalgamation of friendship, family, love, devotion and persevering hope. Honestly, the title features a story whose impact may be likened to AAA games or even movies. It’s something you just have to experience for yourself!
Work of art
Quite literally, in Ori’s case. Each background is so astoundingly beautiful you might just find yourself staring at all the details hidden in plain sight. The colors are beautiful and vibrant, giving each level a unique look and encouraging player to carry on and discover even more! See it for yourself: buy Ori and the Blind Forest key and traverse this dreamy world. Ori blends seamlessly with the environment, and that’s not a detriment at all – he looks like he belongs there as if a character stepped out of a picture book for a moment. The feeling of fantasy and waking dream carries over through the whole game.
And the entire experience is only enhanced by the soundtrack. This game is proof that half of your enjoyment can come just from the sounds the game supplies. There’s never a dull silent moment, the events and plot point are suitably underlined by fitting tunes. Should you buy Ori and the Blind Forest key, do not be surprised if the complex composition of visuals and audio will imprint in the memory for a time to come.
Like nothing before
We are hot exaggerating by saying that Ori and the Blind Forest is one of a kind. Never before had a platformer with simple mechanics have such an impact. The hidden gem in the title is the story, as the developers forged a tale or great proportions. There is just something special about this game, and you must try it!
Minimum system requirements
- System requirementsWindows 7
- ProcessorDual Core 2.2GHz
- Memory4 GB RAM
- Graphics1 GB
- Storage8 GB
Recommended system requirements
- System requirementsWindows 7
- ProcessorIntel Core i5 2300 or AMD FX6120
- Memory4 GB
- GraphicsGeForce GTX 550 Ti or Radeon HD 6770
- Storage11 GB
- Release dateApril 27, 2016
- PublisherMicrosoft Studios
- DevelopersMoon Studios
- Works on