1 other offer
- 0Auto-translatedA good childhood game. This, for me, is the best story that Mortal Kombat has, the gameplay with the controller is the same as that of a ps3, which is nostalgic.
- 0Auto-translatedThe game is incredible but it comes with an error and that is that every time you start it, it reconfigures the graphics but it has a solution outside
- 0A good fighting game, nice graphic, and gameplay!
- 0Auto-translatedOne of the things that I loved the most was the experience of re-feeling that story that I saw on ps2,
- +2Auto-translatedGood game, entertain good time
Mortal Kombat (Komplete Edition)
Experience another NetherRealm masterpiece in the combat genre with Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition!
You see Raiden just as he is about to be killed by Shao Khan, and just as the fatal strike is to be hit, the camera rewinds back to Mortal Kombat 1. The story spans through Mortal Kombat 1, 2, and 3, but it isn’t like reliving the past at all, as now the past may be altered!
Immerse yourself in 1 vs. 1 battles in single-player or online, where you can compete with players all around the world in a King of the Hill mode!
- Rates 18+ (Mature)
July 3, 2013
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
Minimum system requirements
- System requirements: 32-bit: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.4 GHz / AMD Athlon X2, 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS / AMD Radeon 3850
- Storage: 10 GB
Recommended system requirements
- System requirements: 64-bit: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Processor: Intel Core i5 750, 2.67 GHz | AMD Phenom II X4 965, 3.4GHz or better
- Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 | AMD Radeon HD 6950 or better
- Storage: 10 GB