Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Steam Key GLOBAL
4 other offers
- 99.53% of 125k+ ratings are excellent!€0.39Lowest price
- 99.94% of 500k+ ratings are excellent!€0.42
- 99.8% of 550k+ ratings are excellent!€0.45
- 99.89% of 10k+ ratings are excellent!€0.85
- 0Auto-translatedIt has a great artistic section. Very respectful of Mexican culture and with a very fun gameplay. It has easy-to-understand controls,
- 0Auto-translatedI had no idea of the existence of this game until recently and often discovered. The truth is that I was looking for a metroidvania because it is a genre
- 0It's an amazing Castlevania/Metroid like game with some truly inspiring gameplay, astounding music, a hilarious story and a fresh take on the genre.
- 0Auto-translatedThe game itself is great, with a very good story, a fairly dynamic gameplay, which adds considerable difficulty and is quite appropriate for the game
- 0Auto-translatedWhat can I say about a game that is based on my culture, on the tradition of wrestling, of the masked men. Despite having a "flat" design, it is a beauty.
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition is a 2D action-platformer game developed by DrinkBox Studios. The world of the living and the world of the dead is about to be merged, and only one man can stop this from happening!
Play as Juan Aguacate, a shy farmer who without any further intention finds a Legendary Luchador accessory. Now he must become the unlikely Hero and save the world from the upcoming chaos!
Immerse in non-stop action, swap between the two distinct worlds, and explore the diverse and detailed environments to the fullest.
Keep in mind that the Guacamelee! (Super Turbo Championship Edition) is an updated version of the Guacamelee! (Gold Edition).
- Rates 12+
August 21, 2014
Minimum system requirements
- System requirements: Windows 7 / 8 / XP / 2000 / Vista
- Processor: 2 Ghz+
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB VRAM, Shader Model 3.0
- Storage: 800 MB
- Additional Notes: Xbox 360 Controller and other XInput-compatible controllers support