5 other offers
- 99.58% from 400+ rated as excellent!Price€0.09
- 99.86% from 500+ rated as excellent!Price€0.40
- 99.65% from 500+ rated as excellent!Price€1.05
- 99.69% from 500+ rated as excellent!Price€1.38
- 99.46% from 300+ rated as excellent!Price€1.41
Earth 2150 Trilogy
Earth 2150 Trilogy contains the base real-time strategy game Earth 2150 Escape from the Blue Planet and two expansions The Moon Project and Lost Souls developed by Reality Pump.
Earth 2150 is vastly expansive, very adaptive, and complex game to crack, it's also very entertaining and immersive. The world is on a brink of destruction and it's up to you to find a way for humans to survive.
With intense and really long non-linear campaign you'll experience a vast variety of emotions, from sheer frustration, to adrenalin rush once the meltdown clock will tic-tac the very last minutes before your end. You can choose from a vast variety of units and facilities! There are a bunch of features that are quite exceptional to Earth 2150 like tunnel digging, minefields and terrain manipulation.
The game also features very interesting, different and well-balanced factions, each with a different campaign mode that offers 30missions per faction! Did we mention that there‘s also a multiplayer mode?
May 20, 2013
Minimum system requirements
- System requirements: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8)
- Processor: Pentium II 233 MHz
- Memory: 32 MB RAM
- Graphics: 3D-accelerated video card
- Storage: 90 MB
Recommended system requirements
- System requirements: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Intel / AMD
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 128 MB VRAM GeForce FX 5200
- Storage: 2 GB