1 other offer
Welcome to BioShock 2, the explosive FPS adventure game developed by 2K Games. The game is set in the fictional underwater city of Rapture, year 1968, which is eight years after the action shown in the original BioSchock.
You take control of subject Delta, a prototype of Big Daddy. Big Daddies are genetically altered and modified humans, who no longer possess human-like appearance as their bodies have been merged within an armoured diving suits.
Wield various innovative steampunk weapons, and acquire multiple genetical modifications to fight the Splicers, psychotic and also modified humans who are now populating the city!
BioSchock 2 is an immersive first-person shooter with very addictive story line and some solid combat experience. The game ending depends on your actions and interactions throughout your gameplay, so make your decisions wisely, THEY DO MATTER A LOT!
- Rates 18+ (Mature)
February 9, 2013
Minimum system requirements
- System requirements: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7
- Processor: AMD Athlon 64 3800+ 2.4 Ghz / Intel Pentium 4 530 3.0 Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB VRAM - NVIDIA GeForce 7800GT / ATI Radeon X1900
- Storage: 11 GB
Recommended system requirements
- Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+ Dual Core 2.60Ghz, Intel Core 2 Duo E6420 Dual Core 2.13Ghz
- Memory: 3GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA 8800GT 512MB graphics card or better, ATI Radeon HD4830 512MB graphics card or better
- Additional Notes: Initial installation requires one-time internet connection; software installations required including Microsoft Visual C++2008 Runtime Libraries, Microsoft DirectX.