4 other offers
- 99.8% of 525k+ ratings are excellent!€1.99
- 99.74% of 1k+ ratings are excellent!€2.88
- 99.95% of 500k+ ratings are excellent!€2.89
- 2Play 100% Positive100% of 25k+ ratings are excellent!€2.99
- +2Auto-translatedYes, more of the same within the saga, but that does not mean it is worse. A great game that overshadows the bat movies themselves.
- 0Great game! Enjoyed it very much, still breath-taking in 2020. A must-play game if you are a Batman fan or love Arkham series in general. Also,
- 0Auto-translatedA good day, even if not at Arkham City levels. The graphics are perhaps slightly improved, the gameplay is very similar, if not the same.
- 0Auto-translatedExcellent game, the main story is great (the encounter between Batman and his worst enemy) and endgame with the side missions to take your time after
Batman: Arkham Origins
Batman is one of the coolest superheroes ever, even though he doesn't have any superpowers to speak of. Being a rich genius helps you though, allowing you to build hundreds of gadgets to make the fight against evil easier. In this title, you will be able to play the singleplayer campaign where Batman isn't the crime-fighting veteran we know and love.
Now, in Arkham Origins, he's a bit inexperienced but dangerous enough to have some of the deadliest assassins from the DC Universe after his head. Can you keep the Batman alive?
- Rates 16+
October 25, 2013
WB Games Montreal
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
Minimum system requirements
- System requirements: Windows Vista
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo E4600 / Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4800+
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GT 630 GDDR5 / Radeon HD 3850
- Storage: 15 GB
Recommended system requirements
- System requirements: Windows 7
- Processor: 2.66 GHz Core i5-750 Quad / Phenom II X4 965
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 560 / Radeon HD 6950
- Storage: 15 GB HD