PlayStation Network Card 50 GBP (UK) PSN Key UNITED KINGDOM
- No expiration date. Code is valid only for the United Kingdom PSN store. Make sure that your account is registered to United Kingdom.
12 other offers
Gamers also viewed
You may also like
Is 50 PSN card worth it?
Are you a PlayStation gamer? Or maybe you know someone who is? Whatever it may be, purchasing a PSN voucher is an option to consider in regards to everything related to the PlayStation Network. Purchasing a PlayStation Gift Card (50 PSN card) is one of the easiest, fastest and most cost-efficient ways to increase the value of your PSN wallet and extract the maximum benefit out of your PlayStation console!
PlayStation card as a present
First things first, as the name implies the PSN gift card can be used with its original goal in mind, meaning it can serve as a present suitable for various occasions. If you happen to have a friend or a family member who loves to game on PlayStation, the PSN voucher is always an option that will save your time when coming up with gift ideas. PlayStation Gift Card (50 PSN card) will provide its receiver with the freedom to choose for themselves from a wide variety of goods featured on the PSN digital storefront.
Selection of products on the PlayStation Network
While PlayStation consoles are first and foremost gaming platforms, the PlayStation Network has a lot more on offer than just video games. Increase the funds of a chosen PSN account and enjoy a wide selection of downloadable content, movies, TV shows, a variety of add-ons, and different subscription services (like a PS Plus Card). With this particular PlayStation Gift Card (50 PSN card) value, there’s hardly anything stopping you from having an absolute blast with the opportunities you’ll open up on the PSN!
Digital PSN card as a way to build value!
Even if 50 GBP in and of themselves won’t be enough to cover the price of some of the latest triple-A titles, not much is needed to close the gap! Purchasing a PSN voucher, in that case, is a great way to gradually build up funds on a PSN account. Why not help your friends to save up for the PSN game or service they always wanted?
How do I activate the PlayStation gift card?
One of the benefits of a PlayStation Gift Card (50 PSN card) is that it has absolutely no time limit whatsoever! There are no deadlines or expiration dates, therefore you are free to plan your purchases and enjoy the gained funds as you see fit, completely at your own pace. The same goes for any receiver of the PSN gift card, but when your chosen time to use the PSN card funds finally arrives, here are the guidelines to activate your PlayStation gift card code.
- • Open a Sony Network Entertainment account on PSN (or use your existing Sony Entertainment Network account);
- • Select the PlayStation®Store icon on the PS4™ system home screen;
- • When on the PlayStation Store, select Redeem Codes at the bottom of the menu;
- • Enter the key code you’ve received in your email;
- • Select Continue on the dialog box;
- • Select Confirm to accept the terms and services pop-up;
- • Select Continue to complete code activation!
- Release dateNovember 29, 2013
- PublisherSony Online Entertainment
- DevelopersSony Online Entertainment