Minecraft (Java Edition) Official website Key GLOBAL
Minecraft (Java Version)
When we talk about Minecraft, it‘s hard to say where to begin. The sandbox video game was created by Markus Persson and later developed by Mojang. It‘s a reminiscent of 8-bit games, where your creativity is the only limiting factor. Imagine playing with lego — it‘s pretty much the same with Minecraft, only the blocks from which you build your masterpieces are never-ending!
The World Is Your Playground!
The whole world arround you is made out of blocks, reality itself is made out of blocks! Birds, sheep, clouds and water are blocks! A never ending, or rather, ever-lasting world is full of caves, dungeons, monsters and other player designs! And the best part is that you can collect everything and use anything in your designs! Oh, by the way, there are portals to other dimensions as well.
It‘s All About Crafting!
There‘s countless possibilities of what you can craft! Combine different materials and create items for construction, survivability, hunt or battle!
Different Game Modes For Your Ultimate Experience!
There are quite a few game modes to explore in single-player:
• Play survival, where you start empty handed and have to create your own shelter, protection and everything around you from the very scratch.
• Go one step further into extreme survival, where you have a sole life, and with your death, everything created is lost!
• Unleash your talents in Creation mode, where you have instant unlimited resources, immortality, and an ability to fly!
• Ghostly Spectator mode, where you are just a wandering soul, untouchouble, unimpactful but equiped with an all witnessing and seeing eye!
Join millions of players online, where what‘s happening will depend on the realm you decide to join. From battle arenas, to limited survival matches, to massive construction worlds, Minecraft has it all! Explore, craft, create and enjoy!
- Rates 7+
- Split screen
- Virtual reality
- Traditional Chinese
November 19, 2013
Minimum system requirements
- System requirements: Windows 7 and up
- Processor: Intel Core i3-3210 3.2 GHz / AMD A8-7600 APU 3.1 GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Storage: 1 GB
Recommended system requirements
- System requirements: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4690 3.5GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 700 Series or AMD Radeon Rx 200 Series
- Storage: 4 GB
- Additional Notes: Broadband Internet connection