- Origin Games
- The Sims 4 Origin Key GLOBAL
- The Sims 4: Outdoor Retreat (DLC) Origin Key GLOBAL
The Sims 4: Outdoor Retreat (DLC) Origin Key GLOBAL
- The base game The Sims 4 Origin Key is required in order to play.
6 other offers
- 9.37 Very good rating (20k+ sales in the last 6 months)€18.57
- 9.69 Excellent rating (250k+ sales in the last 6 months)€18.76
- 9.37 Very good rating (50k+ sales in the last 6 months)€18.77
Gamers also viewed
You may also like
The Sims 4: Outdoor Retreat (DLC) Origin Key
Sims 4: Outdoor Retreat (DLC) Origin key brings the fourth sequel to one of the most favorite and beloved real-time, real-life simulations ever! Create and customize your own character, build a house, find a job — make a career, surround yourself with loving family and neighbors, involve in numerous daily activities, or do whatever else you can think of, it’s The Sims 4 after all.
It’s enough to stay indoors. Let’s go out! Now, take your Sims to camp, explore the new destination of Granite Falls, when buying The Sims 4: Outdoor Retreat (DLC) Origin key at a cheaper price. Go into the deep woods where new surprises, dangerous herbs, new species of fish, insects, and even bears are waiting for your Sims.
The Sims 4: Outdoor Retreat (DLC) features
- • Venture into Granite Falls. A lot of secrets and wonders are waiting to be explored;
- • Camp. Get ready to show your camping skills and spend your time together with other Sims in the wilds;
- • Experience outdoor activities. Various secrets that can be found in deep woods;
- • Cheap The Sims 4: Outdoor Retreat (DLC) price.
Stretch, Bend and Drag customization techniques
One of the Sims 4 key characteristics as to why the Sims series has always been so fun, is their character creation menu and Sims 4 is no exception. The new Create-a-Sim tool allows you to basically become a sculptor and bend your Sim in almost any physical form and shape: you can click, drag, and manually tweak almost every aspect of your creation. House customization options are as vast as it gets or at least as vast as the Create-a-Sim tool. Not only can you customize every corner of your household, but you can also pick from already premade components or even better: download a pre-made blueprint from online storage, where players from all over the globe put their ideas into practice. Raise or lower the very foundations of your house or stretch and drag the edges of your walls if you lack some space.
Do Sims feel something?
They do now! And they feel not just something, with The Sims 4 key, they feel a lot. Traits and aspirations are back, and while they are fun and useful, this isn’t about them. The latest edition presents a pack of emotions that now are the key factors in control whenever you do not interfere. There are many triggers to put your Sim in a certain emotional state, and these will have wide-range implications over the course of your game.
Sims are developing in more than one way!
Last but not least, buy The Sims 4 key and enjoy the added elements of multitasking abilities. No longer will your Sims awkwardly drink coffee and only after the cup is empty will start communing. You will feel this much-desired mechanic right off the bat, and it makes the overall gameplay much smoother and more coherent.
Minimum system requirements
- System requirementsWindows XP (SP3) / Windows Vista (SP2) / Windows 7 (SP1) / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1
- Processor1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo / AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 4000+
- Memory2 GB RAM
- Graphics128 MB VRAM - NVIDIA GeForce 6600 / ATI Radeon X1300 / Intel GMA X4500
Recommended system requirements
- System requirements64 Bit Windows 7, 8, or 8.1
- ProcessorIntel core i5, AMD Athlon X4
- Memory4 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA GTX 650
- Storage10 GB
- Release dateJanuary 14, 2015
- PublisherElectronic Arts Inc.
- DevelopersEA Maxis
- Works on