The Sims 4: Get to Work (DLC) Origin Key GLOBAL
- The base game The Sims 4 Origin Key is required in order to play.
14 other offers
- 9.40 Very good rating$15.78
- ready2play Top vendor9.91 Superb rating$15.79
- 9.76 Superb rating$15.99
Gamers also viewed
The Sims 4: Get to Work (DLC) Origin key
Sims 4: Get to Work (DLC) Origin key brings the fourth sequel to one of the most favorite and beloved real-time, real-life simulations ever! Create and customize your own character, build a house, find a job — make a career, surround yourself with loving family and neighbors, involve in numerous daily activities, or do whatever else you can think of, it’s The Sims 4 after all.
It’s time for you to get to work together with The Sims 4: Get to Work (DLC) Origin key! Manage your Sims while they are taking on jobs, lead them toward a big promotion. Rescue and save lives as a Doctor, create mischievous inventions as a Scientist, investigate crime scenes and solve big cases as a Detective. You can even create, customize, and manage your retail businesses and be your own boss! It’s only for you to decide how and what your Sims work.
The Sims 4: Get to Work (DLC) features
- • Various jobs. Build the career of your Sims. Create crazy inventions as a Scientist, solve various cases and find secrets as a Detective, treat patients, and perform surgery as a Doctor;
- • New businesses. Take control of your business. Any type of retail business can be created, including bakeries, clothing stores, art galleries, and bookstores. Customize your business with Build Mode. You can select what items to sell, manage employees as you like, and much more!
- • New skills. A lot of new skills are available for Sims to be learned. Capture best moments with Photography skills, or bake a delicious meal with Baking skills. Show your skills to your homies, or sell them to earn extra Simoleons!
- • Cheap The Sims 4: Get to Work (DLC) price.
Stretch, Bend and Drag customization techniques
One of the Sims 4 key characteristics as to why the Sims series has always been so fun, is their character creation menu and Sims 4 is no exception. The new Create-a-Sim tool allows you to basically become a sculptor and bend your Sim in almost any physical form and shape: you can click, drag, and manually tweak almost every aspect of your creation.
House customization options are as vast as it gets or at least as vast as the Create-a-Sim tool. Not only can you customize every corner of your household, but you can also pick from already premade components or even better: download a pre-made blueprint from online storage, where players from all over the globe put their ideas into practice. Raise or lower the very foundations of your house or stretch and drag the edges of your walls if you lack some space.
Do Sims feel something?
They do now! And they feel not just something, with The Sims 4 key, they feel a lot. Traits and aspirations are back, and while they are fun and useful, this isn’t about them. The latest edition presents a pack of emotions that now are the key factors in control whenever you do not interfere. There are many triggers to put your Sim in a certain emotional state, and these will have wide-range implications over the course of your game.
Sims are developing in more than one way!
Last but not least, buy The Sims 4 key and enjoy the added elements of multitasking abilities. No longer will your Sims awkwardly drink coffee and only after the cup is empty will start communing. You will feel this much-desired mechanic right off the bat, and it makes the overall gameplay much smoother and more coherent.
Minimum system requirements
- System requirementsWindows XP (SP3) / Windows Vista (SP2) / Windows 7 (SP1) / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1
- Processor1,8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo / AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 4000+
- Memory2 GB RAM
- Graphics128 MB VRAM - NVIDIA GeForce 6600 / ATI Radeon X1300 / Intel GMA X4500
- Storage10 GB
Recommended system requirements
- System requirements64 Bit Windows 7,8, or 8.1
- ProcessorIntel Core i5-750 or AMD Athlon X4
- Memory4 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce GTX 650
- Storage10 GB