The Sims 4: Discover University Origin key (DLC)
Buy The Sims 4: Discover University Origin key (DLC) and face the beginning of a new chapter in your Sim’s life – college! Discover University is a DLC expansion pack for The Sims 4 – a famous, Maxis developed game, that was published by EA and in some way, it can be considered a virtual dollhouse. This time around its inhabitants will meet the new challenges of student life… or not? It really comes down to how you’ll decide to play!
Settle in on a campus
Buy The Sims 4: Discover University Origin key (DLC) and decide which college to choose for your Sim: either the University of Britechester which has a long historical background or the modern Foxbury Institute. You’ll have various subjects to choose from, among which are biology, computer science, robotics, and even… villainy? You’ve got that right! And that is far from the only decision that you’ll have to make! Your Sim will have the option to settle in either in student dorms or choose off-campus housing. Either of these choices will determine your college experience in different ways, so buy The Sims 4: Discover University Origin key (DLC) and explore the next chapter in your Sim’s life!
Experience the College dorm life
You can either study hard, prepare for the exams during the session, write papers to meet the deadlines or you can just completely slack-off, ignore the grades and enjoy some juice pong with your roommates as well as pull-off pranks on the rival university. Just don’t forget – the way you spend your studies will have future consequences. If you’ll stay determined, your Sim can end up in a perspective career path like teaching, law or engineering!
Send your Sims to University!
Time spent on campus can be a perfect period in life for self-discovery. Buy The Sims 4: Discover University Origin key (DLC)to find new ways of self-expression and self-realization for your Sim! Join various extra-curricular activities that involve school organizations, art as well as debate clubs where your Sim can meet like-minded people! Also, don’t forget that you can personalize your dorm in various ways by adding posters, getting a mini-fridge or making it a perfect study environment. No matter if you spend your University time as a hard-working nerd or care-free slack-off, it will still be a unique experience that will give your Sim something of value. Buy The Sims 4: Discover University Origin key (DLC) to discover it all!
- Rates 12+
November 15, 2019
The Sims Studio
Electronic Arts Inc.
Minimum system requirements
- System requirements: 64 Bit Required. Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 4000+ or equivalent (For computers using built-in graphics chipsets, the game requires 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.0 GHz AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-62 or equivalent)
- Memory: At least 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 128 MB of Video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 3.0. Supported Video Cards: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or better, ATI Radeon X1300 or better, Intel GMA X4500 or better
- Storage: At least 15 GB of free space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games
Recommended system requirements
- System requirements: 64 Bit Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or 10
- Processor: Intel core i5 or faster, AMD Athlon X4
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 650 or better
- Storage: 18 GB of Hard Drive space