- Origin Games
- The Sims 4 Origin Key GLOBAL
- The Sims 4: Dine Out (DLC) Origin Key GLOBAL
The Sims 4: Dine Out (DLC) Origin Key GLOBAL
- GlobalCan be activated in United States of AmericaCheck
- OriginActivate/redeem on Origin
Check activation guide
- Digital keyThis is a digital edition of the product (CD-KEY)Instant delivery
- The base game The Sims 4 Origin Key is required in order to play.
6 other offers
- 9.71 Excellent rating (50k+ sales in the last 6 months)€17.25
- 9.76 Superb rating (300k+ sales in the last 6 months)€17.80
- 9.74 Excellent rating (40k+ sales in the last 6 months)€18.66
Gamers also viewed
You may also like
The Sims 4: Dine Out (DLC) Origin Key
Sims 4: Dine Out (DLC) Origin key brings the fourth sequel to one of the most favorite and beloved real-time, real-life simulations ever! Create and customize your own character, build a house, find a job — make a career, surround yourself with loving family and neighbors, involve in numerous daily activities, or do whatever else you can think of, it’s The Sims 4 after all.
With The Sims 4: Dine Out (DLC) Origin key, you can own your restaurant, where Sims can go out to eat. Restaurant creation and management, staff hiring, and perfect menu setting – everything is possible with this new DLC. Earn a profit and expand your restaurant franchise today! All-new experimental cuisine is waiting for you to be tried. Let the good times together with your Sims family begin!
The Sims 4: Dine Out (DLC) features
- • Restaurant creation. Build a variety of unique restaurants, manage them, earn a profit, and go out with Sims to eat;
- • Management and expanding. Own your restaurant business and expand that to earn more profit;
- • Going out. Together with your Sims, you can go out and try various experimental recipes from your own restaurants;
- • Cheap The Sims 4: Dine Out (DLC) price.
Stretch, Bend and Drag customization techniques
One of the Sims 4 key characteristics as to why the Sims series has always been so fun, is their character creation menu and Sims 4 is no exception. The new Create-a-Sim tool allows you to basically become a sculptor and bend your Sim in almost any physical form and shape: you can click, drag, and manually tweak almost every aspect of your creation. House customization options are as vast as it gets or at least as vast as the Create-a-Sim tool. Not only can you customize every corner of your household, but you can also pick from already premade components or even better: download a pre-made blueprint from online storage, where players from all over the globe put their ideas into practice. Raise or lower the very foundations of your house or stretch and drag the edges of your walls if you lack some space.
Do Sims feel something?
They do now! And they feel not just something, with The Sims 4 key, they feel a lot. Traits and aspirations are back, and while they are fun and useful, this isn’t about them. The latest edition presents a pack of emotions that now are the key factors in control whenever you do not interfere. There are many triggers to put your Sim in a certain emotional state, and these will have wide-range implications over the course of your game.
Sims are developing in more than one way!
Last but not least, buy The Sims 4 key and enjoy the added elements of multitasking abilities. No longer will your Sims awkwardly drink coffee and only after the cup is empty will start communing. You will feel this much-desired mechanic right off the bat, and it makes the overall gameplay much smoother and more coherent.
Minimum system requirements
- System requirementsWindows XP (SP3) / Windows Vista (SP2) / Windows 7 (SP1) / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1
- Processor1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo / AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 4000+
- Memory2 GB RAM
- Graphics128 MB VRAM - NVIDIA GeForce 6600 / ATI Radeon X1300 / Intel GMA X4500
- Storage10 GB
Recommended system requirements
- System requirementsWindows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
- ProcessorIntel core i5 / AMD Athlon X4
- Memory4 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA GTX 650
- Storage15 GB
- Traditional Chinese
- Release dateJune 8, 2016
- PublisherElectronic Arts Inc.
- DevelopersEA Games
- Works on