- Origin Games
- The Sims 4 Origin Key GLOBAL
- The Sims 4: City Living (DLC) Origin Key GLOBAL
The Sims 4: City Living (DLC) Origin Key GLOBAL
- The base game The Sims 4 Origin key is required in order to play.
6 other offers
- 99.94% of 350k+ ratings are excellent!€13.30
- 99.8% of 550k+ ratings are excellent!€13.38
- 99.94% of 500k+ ratings are excellent!€13.39
- 99.89% of 10k+ ratings are excellent!€14.99
- 99.87% of 1k+ ratings are excellent!€14.99
- 99.91% of 50k+ ratings are excellent!€16.55
The Sims 4: City Living Origin Key
The Sims 4: City Living is the third expansion pack to The Sims 4 game, developed and released by Electronic Arts. This expansion pack provides an opportunity for your Sims to leave the precious suburban lifestyle and trade it to the big city life! Buy The Sims 4: City Living Origin key and let your Sims experience the joys and struggles of living in a close quarter apartment, starting from the very scratch and working their way up the food chain to the very top floor skyscraper penthouse.
What can you do in Sims 4 city living?
Explore the metropolitan city of San Myshuno, along with countless Sims living countless lives! In the vast city of dreams and despair, it’s your responsibility that your very own creation would succeed and your Sims would enjoy themselves! Traverse unique neighbourhoods, Karaoke bars, Fashion district, Spice market, or just simply let your Sim lay on the couch, invite some friends over and have a video game night with The Sims 4: City Living key! Festivals, new career choices and many new other additions to challenge your creativity in amazing ways as well as provide you with another entertaining Sims experience!
Major gameplay features
Since the focus of The Sims 4: City Living (PC) key is the city and your ultimate experience in it, the DLC delivers additional gameplay features relating to city life.
- • Move into the city. From apartament to mansion - your Sims will start from simple, budget-tight flats and with your help, get ahead well in the game and afford penthouses. But until then… Your Sims will have to deal with unwelcome bugs invading the flat, electricity problems, lack of furniture and other realistic issues;
- • Interactions. As always, your Sims need social interactions to keep their spirits high and forge useful ties. Get close to your neighbours and perhaps you’ll make friends or even find a possible spouse for your Sim! And of course, you won’t avoid the troublesome neighbours that seem to forget they are not alone;
- • Career opportunities. Big city, big career options. Get your Sim to decide what they want to achieve in life, and set them out to work hard! Choose from many possible career options, use opportunities that come your way and climb the ladder to even become a local politician and more;
- • Explore the San Myshuno. Explore the beautiful and densely populated city of San Myshuno that offers many cultural areas to explore, and of course, places to party and relax as well. Enjoy the museums, karaoke bars, and even a Fashion district;
- • Cheaper The Sims 4: City Living price.
- Rates 12+
November 3, 2016
Electronic Arts Inc.
Minimum system requirements
- System requirements: Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 4000+ or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 128 MB of Video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 3.0.
- Storage: At least 3 GB of free
Recommended system requirements
- System requirements: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
- Processor: Intel core i5 or faster / AMD Athlon X4
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 650 or better
- Storage: 15 GB