- Cannot be activated in Chile.
6 other offers
- 99.9% of 1k+ ratings are excellent!€3.10Lowest price
- 99.92% of 25k+ ratings are excellent!€3.22
- 99.57% of 10k+ ratings are excellent!€4.89
- 99.89% of 10k+ ratings are excellent!€6.99
- 99.53% of 5k+ ratings are excellent!€7.80
- 99.91% of 50k+ ratings are excellent!€8.89
- +5It's a very cool The Sims installment, but it really gets better with at least 2 more expansions that you like.
- +4Glad that I finally have this game! Can't stop playing!
The Sims 3 Origin key
Is this game ten years old? Yes. Does it still hold up? Of course! Buy the Sims 3 Origin key and get to work! The game’s mechanics allow you to create the world you wish to see: desert villas or maybe a two-story house in a shady meadow, the possibilities are endless. You can make it impossibly hard for the residents, or maybe the trouble-free life is more your style; the game won’t limit your imagination.
The Sims franchise is rightly praised for its contribution to the whole simulation genre. Maybe not the most precise in terms of sheer realism, the Sims is still probably the only game that reached such a vast number of people. Buy the Sims 3 Origin key, embrace the system and utilize the tools that are easy to use and available to both new (and young) players and the veterans alike. You simply make the character, place it somewhere within the world and then happily watch them evolve, in a sense: they get a job, they acquire skill, then use that knowledge to get a job. Almost like the real world (with few glaring exceptions)!
The sky is the limit
Quite literally, as the game still doesn’t allow you to make changes to the great blue skybox… yet. But everything else is yours to tinker with. Buy the Sims 3 Origin key and experiment with the environment, from the type of grass to the furniture you have in your room to the wardrobe of the sim. A great feature that the 3rd installment of the series has is the ability to change the colors of many of the materials (both clothing to the fabric of the items). So, mix and match to your heart’s content – give your sofa that golden glow you always wanted!
Sim is not a person but comes close
The tiny virtual people have their own needs and want, they require sustenance to survive. Buy the Sims 3 Origin key and you can make a trip to the local shop to buy produce, maybe a venture to the public pool for a quick dip, or perhaps you want to step into the bookshop that has the third book on how to play chess – each sim has its own preference, and this drives them forward. As a player, it is your job to ensure that their aspirations are met and their needs satisfied. Only then will your sim – and you, of course –know the true fulfillment. ‘Till it’s time to start all over again in a new neighborhood.
- Rates 12+
June 2, 2013
Electronic Arts Inc.
Minimum system requirements
- System requirements: Windows XP SP2 / Vista SP1
- Processor: Pentium 4 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 1.5 GB RAM
- Graphics: 128 MB VRAM - GeForce 6800
- Storage: 6.1 GB
- Additional Notes: Internet connection
Recommended system requirements
- System requirements: Windows XP SP2
- Processor: Core 2 Duo E4400 2.0GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Graphics: GeForce 7600 GT 256MB
- Storage: 7.5 GB