SimCity: Cities of Tomorrow (DLC)
SimCity: Cities of Tomorrow is an expansion pack to an RTS simulation game SimCity developed by EA Maxis. With this mega city builder expansion release, enjoy creating your very own futuristic city fantasy with even more detail and options! The Cities of Tomorrow expansion features:
- • Flying drones! They can execute deliveries or even serve as policemen, firemen, and medics!
- • A new Omega resources. It drastically increases your financial income in exchange for over polluting your city.
- • MegaTowers, Elite MegaTowers, and Skybridges connecting them! The most prestige creation and the lighthouse of your city, exclusive attraction affordable only for the rich and famous
- • Garbage Atomizers. The city garbage waste is split in particles and destroyed without anything left, this method causes no pollution!
- • Wave and fusion power plants! Immense creations providing a significant quantity of power.
- • Ground Scrubbers, machines created to convert ground pollution to air pollution, which can then be blown away!
- • Maglev trains, new means of public transportation!
- Rates 7+
- Traditional Chinese
November 12, 2013
Electronic Arts Inc.
Minimum system requirements
- System requirements: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core 4000+ / Intel Core 2 Duo Processor 2.0GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 2600 / NVIDIA 7800 / Intel HD Graphics
- Storage: 12 GB