Battlefield 4 : Premium Edition Origin Key GLOBAL
16 other offers
- 9.61 Excellent rating (10k+ sales in the last 6 months)€10.27
- 9.42 Very good rating (1k+ sales in the last 6 months)€10.33
- 9.57 Excellent rating (10k+ sales in the last 6 months)€10.36
Gamers also viewed
- +8Auto-translatedIt's been a long time since I last played this. I'm glad and quite surprised that there are people who continue to play it.
- +3Overall rating: 5. Gameplay: 5, it still holds up great, can't wait for Battlefield 2042. Story: it's good. Graphics: they were ahead of its time.
- -20Auto-translatedIt's more online, I bought it to play the campaign but the truth is very bad. Poor story, duration in less than a day you finish it,
- 0Auto-translatedVery good game, the Frostbite engine is very well used for the time (we therefore have very qualitative graphics as well as a super classy and cinematographic destruction).
- +1Auto-translatedIn itself a good game I mean I am not a fan of giant maps and slaughter but I think Battlefield is really good the game is still alive so
Battlefield 4: Premium Edition key
Battlefield 4 (Premium Edition) contains the ultimate battlefield experience! By purchasing Battlefield 4 Premium pack you’ll get the original BF4 game plus BF4 Premium membership that includes all 5digital expansion packs! Tons of new content with 20additional maps, a bunch of new game modes, various new weapons, vehicles, achievements, trophies and more!
Battlefield 4 (Premium Edition) features:
- • Base Battlefield 4 game;
- • Battlefield 4 Premium Membership;
- • All five Battlefield 4 expansion packs — China Rising, Second Assault, Naval Strike, Dragon’s Teeth and Final Stand;
- • 3 additional revamped maps from previous Battlefield series — Night Operations, Community Operations and Legacy Operations;
For those craving even more, check out the full Battlefield series collection!
Battlefield 4 is a first-person shooter sequel developed by EA DICE and published by Electronic Arts. The brand continues to mark its series relevance in the ever-lasting online warfare. This time action takes place in a fictional war happening in 2020, six years after the events of its prequel. Once again, it’s an all-out conflict between the US and Russia, however, this time China is up for a ride as well. With an all-new Frostbite 3 engine Battlefield brings even more detailed, highly-realistic environments, true quality resolution textures and particle effects to its single-player campaign and seven multiplayer modes.
It’s All About the Experience
Immersive multiplayer that allows for up to 64 players to clash simultaneously is what makes Battlefield, well, Battlefield. The combination of fierce infantry forces and explosive power of vehicular machinery results in exciting, thrilling, violent and diverse combat, loved by FPS enthusiasts all over the globe. Add a multitude of weapon choices, throw in some gadgets and upgrades for basically everything that concerns war and you have a success formula for some absolutely devastating and exhilarating in-game moments to experience.
Many Forms of Obliteration
One of the most exciting things that come with Battlefield 4 is the seven multiplayer modes. For example, obliteration mode in which two teams face one another to gain control over the bomb, and once acquired, tries to destroy three enemy positions. With huge and small battles happening in ten different maps, every player is ensured to find a spot in his/her preferred role and setting.
Map-oriented Devastating Events
When talking about mass destruction, Battlefield 4 has some obsolete environmental events that can be triggered on each map. Some are really devastating and change the setting completely — forcing players to adjust their position and playstyle accordingly, for example, the destruction of a skyscraper. Others are subtler, like road barricades. These events together with destructible structures and deformable terrain help to depict an honest truth about war — it’s simply terrifying.
Full Battlefield series collection will satisfy the needs of those who crave more action!
Minimum system requirements
- System requirementsWindows Vista SP2 32- BIT
- ProcessorAMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHZ / INTEL CORE 2 DUO 2.4 GHZ
- Memory4 GB
- GraphicsAMD Radeon HD 3870 / NVIDIA GEFORCE 8800 GT - 512 MB RAM
- Storage30 GB
Recommended system requirements
- System requirementsWindows 8 64-Bit
- ProcessorAMD Six-core CPU, Intel quad-core CPU
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA Gece GTX 660 / AMD Radeon HD 7870
- Storage30 GB
- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
- Release dateOctober 24, 2014
- PublisherElectronic Arts Inc.
- DevelopersEA Digital Illusions/EA DICE
- Works on