8 other offers
- 99.86% of 650k+ ratings are excellent!€7.71Lowest price
- 99.67% of 10k+ ratings are excellent!€7.71Lowest price
- 99.9% of 75k+ ratings are excellent!€7.75
- 99.93% of 175k+ ratings are excellent!€7.82
- 99.84% of 10k+ ratings are excellent!€7.95
- 99.73% of 50k+ ratings are excellent!€8.99
- 99.81% of 1k+ ratings are excellent!€9.09
- 99.77% of 25k+ ratings are excellent!€9.46
- +16Auto-translatedOne of the best FPS I have ever played, the amount of weapons, maps and game modes it brings is impressive. Servers in Latin America?
- +9Auto-translatedIt's a great game and online is not dead
- +5In my opinion it was this game that revolutionized everything! The multiplayer is very good!
- +3Auto-translatedAlways so excellent to play again at this BF4!
- +3This game was an all-time favourite then, and still is up there. Dice have this unique way of building state-of-the-arc games on launch whilst implementing some spice that preserves it years onwards.
Battlefield 4 Origin key
Battlefield 4 is a first-person shooter sequel developed by EA DICE and published by Electronic Arts. The brand continues to mark its series relevance in the ever-lasting online warfare. This time action takes place in a fictional war happening in 2020, six years after the events of its prequel. Once again, it’s an all-out conflict between the US and Russia, however, this time China is up for a ride as well. With an all-new Frostbite 3 engine Battlefield brings even more detailed, highly-realistic environments, true quality resolution textures and particle effects to its single-player campaign and seven multiplayer modes.
It’s All About the Experience
Immersive multiplayer that allows for up to 64 players to clash simultaneously is what makes Battlefield, well, Battlefield. The combination of fierce infantry forces and explosive power of vehicular machinery results in exciting, thrilling, violent and diverse combat, loved by FPS enthusiasts all over the globe. Add a multitude of weapon choices, throw in some gadgets and upgrades for basically everything that concerns war and you have a success formula for some absolutely devastating and exhilarating in-game moments to experience.
Many Forms of Obliteration
One of the most exciting things that come with Battlefield 4 is the seven multiplayer modes. For example, obliteration mode in which two teams face one another to gain control over the bomb, and once acquired, tries to destroy three enemy positions. With huge and small battles happening in ten different maps, every player is ensured to find a spot in his/her preferred role and setting.
Map-oriented Devastating Events
When talking about mass destruction, Battlefield 4 has some obsolete environmental events that can be triggered on each map. Some are really devastating and change the setting completely — forcing players to adjust their position and playstyle accordingly, for example, the destruction of a skyscraper. Others are subtler, like road barricades. These events together with destructible structures and deformable terrain help to depict an honest truth about war — it’s simply terrifying.
Full Battlefield series collection will satisfy the needs of those who crave more action!
- Rates 18+ (Mature)
- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
October 29, 2013
EA Digital Illusions/EA DICE
Electronic Arts Inc.
Minimum system requirements
- System requirements: Windows Vista SP2
- Processor: AMD Athlon X2 2,8 GHz / INTEL Core 2 Duo 2,4 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB VRAM - ATI Radeon HD 3870 / NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT
- Storage: 30 GB
Recommended system requirements
- System requirements: Windows 8
- Processor: CPU: AMD Six-core CPU, Intel quad-core CPU
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 7870 / NVIDIA Geforce GTX 660
- Storage: 30 GB