Google Play Gift Card 30 AED Key UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
- United Arab EmiratesCan't be activated in United States of America
- Google PlayCan be redeemed on Google Play Store.
- Digital keyThis is a digital edition of the product (CD-KEY)Instant delivery
- No expiration date. Code is valid only for the United Arab Emirates account.
3 other offers
- 9.81 Superb rating (650k+ sales in the last 6 months)€8.86
- 9.67 Excellent rating (250k+ sales in the last 6 months)€14.12
- 9.52 Excellent rating (50k+ sales in the last 6 months)€14.13
Gamers also viewed
You may also like
What is Google Play gift card?
Google Play Store is a platform offering a wide assortment of digital content to meet the needs of various customers. Google Play gift card is a digital voucher containing a code that once activated, can be used to purchase the goods available at the aforementioned Google Play store. Buy Google Play gift card 30 AED and indulge in the content provided by the versatile Google Play store – from songs to books and games! Invest in Google Play vouchers to save money and get more content and most importantly, more quality entertainment.
What can Google Play voucher be used for?
Play Store gift cards can be used as an alternative payment method for purchasing the goods from the Google Play store in a convenient manner. The most known value of the Google Play voucher is a great tool to enhance your gaming experience – buy games or perform in-game transactions. However, the freedom of choice of Google Play card 30 AED does not stop with gaming. Your Google Play voucher can be used to purchase the subscription for music service, which allows you to store up to 30 000 songs and play them offline! Pay for Youtube and Netflix subscriptions, buy books, movies, premium apps – buy Google Play card 30 AED you will never run out of entertainment as you can enjoy the insurmountable amounts of content in your gadgets anywhere!
What are the benefits of Google Play cards?
The charm of Play store gift cards lies in their convenience, price, and the range of services you can apply the money of the card for. Purchasing Google Play vouchers from retailers results in discounted gift cards, so you pay less for more value held in a Google store card. You don’t just save funds with Google Play card 30 AED, you also invest in a safer transaction within Google Play store, since you don’t need to use your data to redeem Google Play codes. That way, the money reaches your Google Play balance instantly and safely after activating the gift card, without needing to use any information you don’t want to disclose. As an alternative payment method, Google gift cards provide flexibility. Note that these digital vouchers can be used as a versatile gift for someone you hold dear since the cards do not expire, or you can use them for your own needs!
How do I activate my Play store gift card?
First, you must know that the accessibility of Google Play cards is linked to regions, so keep in mind to check the region of the card before proceeding to purchase. Now, the activation process of Google Play gift card 30 AED is relatively simple – all you need to do is follow the instructions provided below for activating it via desktop or the phone:
- • To redeem the Google Play card, you must first access your Google account (or create one here);
- • In the home screen of the Google Play app, press Redeem button;
- • Once the request window pops up, enter the Google Play redeem code that you should find in your e-mail after the purchase in our store;
- • The money should reach your Google Play balance in just a few moments.
You can also activate the Play store gift card as you’re making the purchase:
- • When starting the transaction on the Play store, select the G Pay icon to choose your payment method;
- • Choose Redeem code in the list of options available;
- • Enter the Google Play redeem code;
- • Confirm the code and then proceed to confirm your purchase;
- • The gift card has been successfully used for instant purchase.
Enjoy your shopping experience and we will be waiting for your return!
- Release dateMarch 6, 2015
- PublisherGoogle LLC
- DevelopersGoogle LLC