- Nejčastější dotazy
- Digital Products
- Product Delivery
- When I try to activate my product key I receive an error, what should I do?
When I try to activate my product key I receive an error, what should I do?
If you receive an invalid error message while trying to activate a game, do not worry. Before creating a ticket, please make sure that:
- You are activating the game on the appropriate platform;
- Double-check if the code you typed in is correct;
- If you are certain that the above criteria are met, and the key is still not working, simply create a Support ticket.
If you receive an error message that your code has already been used, please make sure to do the following:
- Before you submit a support ticket, try to log out from your account and log in again;
- Recheck your library since it can take some time for a game to appear in the list;
- If the game does not appear in your library, contact our Support Team with all the details about your issue.
In case your key is region locked, it means you purchased a game that is not supported in your region or country.
Note: in all of these cases, when you contact the Support Team about your issue, please provide all the needed information, including screenshots of the error, to make the resolution as smooth and quick as possible.
Can I get a refund on Steam for a game bought on Eneba?
I don't want to play the game anymore
Having technical issues with the product?
Can I return the product that I purchased and receive a refund?
Redeemed a key on Steam, but the game disappeared from my library
Where can I see if my product can be activated in my country?
Where can I find the product key that I purchased?
Can't see my purchased key
How to make a screenshot?
Money was charged but no key received
I purchased an Xbox subscription, but the time I received is not what I expected
I purchased a PSN subscription, but the time I received is not what I expected