In case you’ve been enjoying summer a little bit too much, you might have missed the biggest and the baddest update to Activision’s Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone battlefields. The Infinity Ward’s developers decided to compete with the very sun and it’s for you to decide who’s packing the most heat.
CoD: Modern Warfare Season Four Reloaded update is big – and it’s big in more than one way. Let’s start with the fact that the downloadable content may weight in at 22-36 GB (depending on the platform for those who own the full Modern Warfare game) as well as the second update of 3.5 GB. The Free-to-Play gamers loving the Warzone will also get to download roughly 22-30 GB of content.
To know every single detail about the new season, check the full Activision’s coverage, though if there’s little time to read the full thing, we’ve got the perfect summary for you!
- Limited-time mode with 200-player Warzone Quads – that’s 50 teams of four facing one another!
- New Spotter Scope item for snipers – move through the map, mark your targets, and don’t get exposed (no glint)!
- Supply Run Contracts – you’ve got limited time to reach the Buy Station, if successful, you’ll get some nifty discounts for your purchases!
- The Juggernaut Royal Mode – airdrop packages can reward you with the Juggernaut suit and a mini-gun, to annihilate and obliterate everything on site!
- Cheshire Park map and Team Defender mode – something exclusive just for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare players!
- Numerous bug fixes and balance changes!
So here you have it! We hope your internet connection is smooth! And if by any chance you still haven’t tried the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare – we have a great price for the title!