Gears of War: Ultimate Edition (Xbox One) Xbox Live Key GLOBAL
- No expiration date. The product works ONLY in countries that have XBOX LIVE service available: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/countries . Make sure that your account and IP is LOCATED in one of the supported countries!
4 other offers
- 99.63% of 75k+ ratings are excellent!€2.97
- 99.91% of 5k+ ratings are excellent!€2.99
- 99.54% of 10k+ ratings are excellent!€3.19
- 99.96% of 425k+ ratings are excellent!€4.46
- +1Auto-translatedVery good remastering
- +1Auto-translatedExcellent remastered for Xbox and PC
- +1Auto-translatedExcellent game, since it met all my expectations in terms of graphics and sound quality, highly recommended.
- +1Auto-translatedVery good tapi, I recommend
- 0Auto-translatedOne last. It is not difficult to get the hang of it, it is very enjoyable. The story may be simple, but has anyone bought this game for history?
Gears of War: Ultimate Edition (Xbox One) key
Gears of War: Ultimate Edition Xbox One key presents a completely remastered and revamped Edition of the original Gears of War game released back in 2007. The warriors from the underground have eme0rged, they are known as the Horde of Locust, and you will assume the role of Marcus Fenix, a former war hero who’s willing to face the nightmarish beasts head-on!
Gears of War: Ultimate Edition Xbox One key includes these features:
• Remastered for 7:1 Surround
• 90 mins of bonus campaign content
• New Xbox Live achievements
• Concept art gallery and unlockable comics
• Modernized Multiplayer running on stable 60fps along with dedicated servers and skill-based matchmaking.
• New game modes such as Team Deathmatch, King of the Hill (similar to Gears of War 3), Blitz and the 2v2 Gnasher Execution
• 19 new maps, including the DLC maps from Xbox 360 and even the PC-edition exclusives.
• 17 unlockable Gears of War 3 characters with which you can progress in Multiplayer
Buy Gears of War: Ultimate Edition Xbox One key and witness the hardcore action first-hand!
- Rates 18+ (Mature)
- Split screen
August 25, 2015