VR Games | Buy Virtual Reality Games Cheaper!
- Genres:Virtual Reality
- Regions:United States
- Regions:North America
- Reset all filters
You may also be interested in:
- Xbox Games
- PSN Games
- Hack Slash
- Music Games
- Educational Games
- Local Co-Op
- Split Screen
- Third Person
- Side Scroller
- Bird View
If you are interested in something extremely immersive and want to experience the events of the games as close as possible, then you probably should consider buying these games. At Eneba marketplace, you can find good deals on Xbox, PC, PlayStation VR games always at a cheaper price. Take a look at our guide for these immersive titles and choose your next favorite!
What are VR games?
Virtual reality games are supposed to be played while wearing a VR headset, such as Oculus. VR games are always played from a first-person perspective, and the player’s head moves the camera, while arms move the arms of a character in the game. There are various kinds of these games, such as sports games, shooters, exploration, and horror games.
What are the best VR games?
Take a look at the best games that are meant to be experienced in a virtual reality form. Choose your favorite and immerse yourself in amazing adventures and experiences:
- Half-Life: Alyx. Made by Valve in 2020, Half-Life: Alyx is not a Half-Life 3, yet it’s a full adventure set in the famous world. Here you take control of Alyx Vance and fight through City 17 in this breathtaking adventure, that is fully designed for VR. This game is known as the best Steam VR game to date;
- Resident Evil 7. Made in 2017 by Capcom, Resident Evil 7 can be fully played and enjoyed while playing like any other RE game, yet its main features and strengths start to shine only when playing in VR mode. The game is scary and dark, and with the help of VR, you get the chance to experience its horrific nature face to face. Of course, this one is not for the faint of heart;
- The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners. Made by Skydance Interactive in 2020, The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners is another hugely important VR title, that is worth your attention if you want to experience what virtual reality can achieve. Get ready for physics-based combat against hordes of zombies;
- Astro Bot Rescue Mission. Released by Japan Studio in 2018, Astro Bot Rescue Mission is a PlayStation VR game that is a must for every PlayStation and its VR headset owner. Get ready for 26 platforming levels, that are designed with the best quality in mind;
- Superhot VR. Made by SUPERHOT Team in 2017, Superhot VR is an iconic PC VR game experience, where the player has to kill waves of stylized enemies with various weapons. Superhot VR is known for its unique art style and fast-paced action that should please every VR headset owner. It’s just amazing to play this game on Oculus VR!
How do you play virtual reality games?
Many VR games not only support a virtual reality headset but also controllers that you can use to move your character’s arms with. It’s important to play these games in a safe environment because your movements can harm things around you. Don’t forget to take breaks between gaming sessions, because this is the most immersive kind of gaming and it can harm your health when used too much.
How much does a VR headset cost?
Usually, VR games cost as much as any other games, while virtual reality headsets can cost quite a bit. The cheapest price that you can find is €300 or more, and the price goes up to €1000 and even more, so it’s quite an investment. But if you really dig this style of gaming and want to experience the beauty of the most immersive entertainment, then buy your desired headset, and then don’t forget to buy games for it at third-party resellers such as Eneba, where you can always find games at a cheaper price!