- Nintendo eShop presentkort
Buy Nintendo eShop cards | Cheap Nintendo gift cards
- Type:Present kort
- Återställ filter
Is it time to expand the library of your Nintendo Switch games or perhaps you would like to purchase a Nintendo Online membership? Maybe a fellow Switch gamer’s birthday is fast approaching and you are pondering which present would lit their face with joy? Whatever it is you need from Nintendo services, Nintendo Switch gift cards have you covered for all circumstances, even if you just want to indulge yourself. Top up your Nintendo account’s wallet and see for yourself what value a Nintendo eShop card can provide – get more games, enjoy the classics, and subscribe to services that open up new possibilities!
What is Nintendo eShop card?
A Nintendo gift card is a digital Nintendo eShop voucher containing a specific amount of money that gets added to your virtual wallet. The gift card needs to be activated to be able to use it. You can use the Nintendo card to add funds to your Nintendo account balance and then proceed to make purchases at the Nintendo eShop store, and spend it on:
- The best Nintendo Switch games;
- Nintendo Online memberships;
- Season passes.
Keep in mind that the accessibility of Nintendo eShop cards depends on the region because they are region-locked. If your country doesn’t belong to it, you won’t be able to use it, so buy Nintendo eShop card online carefully. Here in our shop, we provide Nintendo cards for these regions:
- Nintendo eShop Cards North America
- Nintendo eShop Cards Europe
- Nintendo eShop Cards United Kingdom
- Nintendo eShop Cards Poland
For instance, only a citizen from Poland can purchase and use a Nintendo Switch eShop card belonging to the Poland region, and so forth. One of the greatest things a Nintendo user can do to boost up their Switch experience is to subscribe to the Nintendo Switch Online service, which can be done with the aid of a Nintendo Switch gift card – check out our Nintendo eShop card sale and pick the best one!
Is Nintendo Switch Online worth it?
It is a Nintendo service accessed through a paid subscription, granting several, yet huge benefits! You can subscribe to these services by purchasing and activating a membership, but if you want to buy it for your whole family of devoted Nintendo gamers, then a family membership is what you should opt for. Either way, let’s take a look at the features provided by it:
- Access to online gaming on your Nintendo Switch console;
- Cloud storage for saving your game data;
- Access to a library of NES and SNES classic games;
- A smart app that enables voice chat and other awesome features;
- Member-exclusive offers, the best Nintendo eShop deals and discounts.
The benefits are quite nifty, especially if you are one of the loyal Nintendo fans, so doubt no longer and grab a Nintendo eShop card today and spend it to get the best of Nintendo – just peruse the Nintendo eShop card sale!
Activating Nintendo eShop card
When you buy Nintendo eShop card, you receive a Nintendo eShop code that needs to be activated, so that the money within the card reaches your Nintendo account successfully. The redeeming process is very simple, all you need to do is follow the instructions provided below:
- Select the Nintendo eShop icon on the Home menu;
- Log in with the Nintendo account that you want to use;
- Select Enter Code on the left side of the screen;
- Enter your 16-character activation code;
- Press Redeem Download Code;
- Enjoy your Nintendo gift card!
Your Nintendo voucher should be activated in just a few seconds afterwards, and the money will reach your Nintendo account – from here on you are all set and ready to spend it whichever Nintendo services or items, so good shopping!