Homebrew - Patent Unknown Key
Homebrew is a physics-based vehicle simulation game developed by Pixelscopic. If you love experimentation and learning new stuff is your constant urge, this game is certainly yours to explore! Game has a very high learning curve with many challenges waiting with every step you take.
Your only downfall in this game is your own imagination, as this game provides thousands of complex designs for you to create!
Enjoy multiplayer and test your designs against other players, use the workshop to access other players creations or use one of the Homebrew world islands and test your mechanical ingenuities in a private manner.
Homebrew world has tight real-world physics, land, water and ground alike are affected by the strict laws of nature! You can play god all you want; certain rules are just there to complicate your life!
November 15, 2014
- System requirements: Windows XP and higher
- Processor: Dual-core or better
- Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GTX 550 (1GB) or better
- Storage: 4 GB
- System requirements: Windows 7 and higher
- Processor: Quad-core or better
- Memory: 8 GB
- Graphics: SM4 1GB VRAMNvidia Gefore GTX 760 (Direct X 11 graphics card)
- Storage: 8 GB