10 alte oferte
- 99.85% din 1k + evaluări sunt excelente!€4.99
- 99.76% din 200k + evaluări sunt excelente!€5.24
- 99.24% din 1k + evaluări sunt excelente!€5.95
- 99.88% din 50k + evaluări sunt excelente!€5.98
- 99.97% din 250k + evaluări sunt excelente!€6.30
- 99.9% din 5k + evaluări sunt excelente!€6.49
- 100% din 1k + evaluări sunt excelente!€7.86
- 99.99% din 5k + evaluări sunt excelente!€8.99
- 99.72% din 1k + evaluări sunt excelente!€9.09
- 100% din 1k + evaluări sunt excelente!€9.99
- Good multiplayer, bad story
- Not 100% wireless controller compatible. From the get-go, You have to use the pc keyboard and every time You browse the settings on the menu to accept the next mission or make changes.
- In my opinion it was this game that revolutionized everything! The multiplayer is very good!
Battlefield 4 Origin key
Battlefield 4 is a first-person shooter sequel developed by EA DICE and published by Electronic Arts. The brand continues to mark its series relevance in the ever-lasting online warfare. This time action takes place in a fictional war happening in 2020, six years after the events of its prequel. Once again, it’s an all-out conflict between the US and Russia, however, this time China is up for a ride as well. With an all-new Frostbite 3 engine Battlefield brings even more detailed, highly-realistic environments, true quality resolution textures and particle effects to its single-player campaign and seven multiplayer modes.
It’s All About the Experience
Immersive multiplayer that allows for up to 64 players to clash simultaneously is what makes Battlefield, well, Battlefield. The combination of fierce infantry forces and explosive power of vehicular machinery results in exciting, thrilling, violent and diverse combat, loved by FPS enthusiasts all over the globe. Add a multitude of weapon choices, throw in some gadgets and upgrades for basically everything that concerns war and you have a success formula for some absolutely devastating and exhilarating in-game moments to experience.
Many Forms of Obliteration
One of the most exciting things that come with Battlefield 4 is the seven multiplayer modes. For example, obliteration mode in which two teams face one another to gain control over the bomb, and once acquired, tries to destroy three enemy positions. With huge and small battles happening in ten different maps, every player is ensured to find a spot in his/her preferred role and setting.
Map-oriented Devastating Events
When talking about mass destruction, Battlefield 4 has some obsolete environmental events that can be triggered on each map. Some are really devastating and change the setting completely — forcing players to adjust their position and playstyle accordingly, for example, the destruction of a skyscraper. Others are subtler, like road barricades. These events together with destructible structures and deformable terrain help to depict an honest truth about war — it’s simply terrifying.
- Evaluat 18+ (Matur)
- Un singur jucător
- Mai multi jucători
- A treia persoană
- Prima persoană
- Simplified Chinese
- Spaniolă, Castiliană
- Traditional Chinese
Data de lansare:
October 29, 2013
EA Digital Illusions/EA DICE
Electronic Arts Inc.
Cerințe de sistem:
Cerințe Minime de Sistem
- Cerințe de sistem: Windows Vista SP2
- Procesor: AMD Athlon X2 2,8 GHz / INTEL Core 2 Duo 2,4 GHz
- Memorie: 4 GB RAM
- Grafica: 512 MB VRAM - ATI Radeon HD 3870 / NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT
- Depozitare: 30 GB
Cerințe de sistem recomandate
- Cerințe de sistem: Windows 8
- Procesor: CPU: AMD Six-core CPU, Intel quad-core CPU
- Memorie: 8 GB RAM
- Grafica: AMD Radeon HD 7870 / NVIDIA Geforce GTX 660
- Depozitare: 30 GB