The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim [VR] Steam Key GLOBAL
Gamers also viewed
- +3Great but gameplay and graphics needs mods to be enjoyable, it feels like a primitive port at first and almost unfinished, it doesn't feel very refined.
- +3For anyone who wants to experience how Skyrim felt when played for the first time, and if you can afford a proper VR setup,
- +1Skyrim is Skyrim, if you love the game you will love the VR, but you need to play it with mods, it makes the game 1000x better, developers always are MVPs in the Skyrim world,
- 0En VR + los mods para VR es lo mejor que he visto, volverlo a jugar da miedo acercarte a un gigante, caerte por un acantilado, los dragones,
- 0Perfecto, es una adaptación a VR muy buena, y si le agregas ciertos mods, se hace mejora mucho más la experiencia VR. Lo jugué hace años en plano ,
You may also like
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim [VR]
Experience the ever-popular Bethesda classic in new colors with The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR. Put your headset on and explore the immense open-world, battling mythical beasts and taking on challenging quests!
The VR edition for Skyrim includes the base game and all of the official add-ons: Dawnguard, Hearthfire, and Dragonborn!
It’s 2019 and most of the hype surrounding Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim has died out by now, with the game being released nearly 8 years ago. Does it mean that the game that was called the greatest RPG ever by many has gotten old?
To give you the short answer – no, it is still amazing.
Bethesda is known for coming out with timeless classics and even thought it is impossible to do with every release, Skyrim definitely falls within the category of games that will be remember, and played, for years to come. Skyrim’s epic soundtrack has cemented its place in the gaming history forever and is still immersing gamers into the medieval adventure atmosphere as much as it did years ago.
Explore the vast open world while taking on seemingly numerous quests and side-quests in a game that takes dozens of hours to fully complete the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim story. This game is famous for the monsters that you meet along the way, taking on fights against beasts of gargantuan proportions, including the dragons that are so beloved by fans worldwide.
There are very few games in the world with so much detail, options, and capabilities even now. Skyrim has not only stood the test of time but completely smashed it to pieces! Get your Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim key today and enjoy one of the best games ever made, period.
Minimum system requirements
- System requirementsWindows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit)
- ProcessorIntel Core i5-6600K or AMD Ryzen 5 1400
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsNvidia GeForce GTX 970 / AMD RX 480 8GB
- Storage15 GB
Recommended system requirements
- System requirementsWindows 10 (64-bit)
- ProcessorIntel Core i7-4790 or AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsNvidia GeForce GTX 1070 8GB / AMD RX Vega 56 8GB
- Storage15 GB
- Traditional Chinese
- Release date3 April 2018
- PublisherBethesda Softworks
- DevelopersBethesda Game Studios
- Works on