Rome: Total War
Rome: Total War developed by Creative Assembly is a strategy game set in a timeline between year 270 BC and 14 AD, when Roman Republic/Empire was a real powerhouse of the world.
Enjoy vast real-time battles and explicit turn-based campaign around European, North African and Eastern regions!
Strategize diplomatic choices, move and manage armies, control your population’s demography and provide bread and circuses to your inhabitants!
Fight glorious wars, command and conquer new lands and expand your prosperous lands through different continents around the world!
Throughout your conquests, when your sword was your best ally, you will meet many vicious foes to rattle with. Consider your battlefield, nature of your units, strategical position, the experience of your generals, fatigue and morale of your troops and many other factors that will be detrimental in ensuring that the odds are in your favour! Rome: Total War — Veni, Vidi, Vici it!
Minimum system requirements
- System requirementsWindows 98SE/ME/2000/X
- ProcessorPentium III or Athlon
- Memory256 MB RAM
- Graphics64 MB 100% DirectX(R) 9.0b
- Storage1 GB
Recommended system requirements
- System requirementsWindows XP
- Processor2.8GHz Pentium 4 / Athlon 64 3200+
- Memory500 MB RAM
- GraphicsGeForce 9300 GE / Radeon HD 3200
- Storage3 GB
- Release date23 September 2013
- DevelopersCreative Assembly
- Works on