6 other offers
- 99.93% of 250k+ ratings are excellent!€3.68Lowest price
- 99.82% of 975k+ ratings are excellent!€3.71
- 99.91% of 225k+ ratings are excellent!€4.95
- Zero Zero 100% Positive100% of 75k+ ratings are excellent!€5.35
- 99.71% of 50k+ ratings are excellent!€5.76
- 99.77% of 5k+ ratings are excellent!€6.08
- +3This game is one of the best gaming suprises I've ever got. Gameplay, at first, felt a little bit wierd, but after few hours of playing I got used to it.
- 0Jeu intéressant avec un très bon gameplay. Vous allez passer de longues heures devant votre écran. Mais tout de même une grande satisfaction du travail
- +1Bastante decente para estar horas intentando capturar y matar orcos
Product descriptionRelated articles
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Steam key
Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor key unlocks probably the greatest computer game based on the Lord of the Rings franchise. The game was developed by Monolith Productions, and it’s an original story within the LotR universe that has captivated numerous fans all around the world.
The story of Talion
In this Open-world Action RPG, you play as a ranger named Talion, your family has been murdered, and you yourself were about to meet your end. However, Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor introduces an ancient wraith of the Elven Lord Celebrimbor who offers you a chance to avenge that which was taken from you. The two of you make a sacred bond and infused with the newly gained wraith abilities, you wage a one-man war against the legions of Sauron.
Unique enemy system
You will not be alone forever, though. With the critically-acclaimed Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor Nemesis System, the Orcs that you’ve defeated can be recruited to join your cause, and the ones that defeat you, will remember their victory and move forward in rankings. It’s a unique and thrilling system that makes the game a challenging and thrilling journey, with each of your mistakes heavily punished.
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor gameplay
The role-play and combat aspect of Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor is unprecedented. Talion wields multiple weapons, has human and wraith attributes, can partake in melee, ranged and stealth combat, as well as executes sequences of combo moves, enhanced attacks, and special moves. The variations for building Talion are next to limitless, and each player will find the character respond to their preferred game-style.
Minimum system requirements
- System requirements64-bit - Vista / Win 7 / Win 8
- ProcessorIntel Core i5-750 - 2.67 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 965 - 3.4 GHz
- Memory3 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 / AMD Radeon HD 5850
- Storage25 GB
Recommended system requirements
- System requirements64-bit - Win 7 / Win 8
- ProcessorIntel Core i7-3770 - 3.4 GHz / AMD FX-8350 - 4.0 GHz
- Memory8 GB RAM
- GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 / AMD Radeon HD 7950
- Storage40 GB