The Sims 4: Vampires (DLC) Origin Key GLOBAL
8 other offers
- 9.74 Excellent rating (20k+ sales in the last 6 months)US$18.53
- 9.68 Excellent rating (100k+ sales in the last 6 months)US$18.80
- 9.79 Superb rating (350k+ sales in the last 6 months)US$19.33
Gamers also viewed
The Sims 4: Vampires (DLC) Origin Key
Sims 4: Vampires (DLC) Origin key brings the fourth sequel to one of the most favorite and beloved real-time, real-life simulations ever! Create and customize your own character, build a house, find a job — make a career, surround yourself with loving family and neighbors, involve in numerous daily activities, or do whatever else you can think of, it’s The Sims 4 after all.
Let your Sims live eternally as the powerful vampires when purchasing The Sims 4: Vampires (DLC) Origin key today. All-new tools are available for the creation of various vampires and unique Powers, granting supernatural abilities for Sims. It’s time to go to Forgotten Hollow, build your lair, and have a good time with other immortals.
The Sims 4: Vampires (DLC) features
- • Vampire creation. A new Create a Sim option is available that lets you create vampires. These Sims are scary and alluring. Choose from a variety of fangs, add glowing eyes, and customize a Dark Form that Sims can transform into;
- • Supernatural power. Learn unique Powers that lets you control Sims’ minds and steal spiritual energy. Unlock new Powers by completing duels that advance your rank;
- • Forgotten Hollow. Vampires can spend their time in the dark, mysterious land. Abandoned mansions have their secrets that are waiting to be discovered by you, including special ingredients for new recipes. Furthermore, you can build your own lair;
- • Immortality. Choose how you want to live while being a vampire. You can drink the blood of other Sims, or eat Plasma Fruit to quench your thirst. Be evil and bring chaos or blend in community and build your family;
- • Cheap The Sims 4: Vampires (DLC) price.
Stretch, Bend and Drag customization techniques
One of the Sims 4 Origin key characteristics as to why the Sims series has always been so fun, is their character creation menu and Sims 4 is no exception. The new Create-a-Sim tool allows you to basically become a sculptor and bend your Sim in almost any physical form and shape: you can click, drag, and manually tweak almost every aspect of your creation. House customization options are as vast as it gets or at least as vast as the Create-a-Sim tool. Not only can you customize every corner of your household, but you can also pick from already premade components or even better: download a pre-made blueprint from online storage, where players from all over the globe put their ideas into practice. Raise or lower the very foundations of your house or stretch and drag the edges of your walls if you lack some space.
Do Sims feel something?
They do now! And they feel not just something, with The Sims 4 key, they feel a lot. Traits and aspirations are back, and while they are fun and useful, this isn’t about them. The latest edition presents a pack of emotions that now are the key factors in control whenever you do not interfere. There are many triggers to put your Sim in a certain emotional state, and these will have wide-range implications over the course of your game.
Sims are developing in more than one way!
Last but not least, buy The Sims 4 Origin key and enjoy the added elements of multitasking abilities. No longer will your Sims awkwardly drink coffee and only after the cup is empty will start communing. You will feel this much-desired mechanic right off the bat, and it makes the overall gameplay much smoother and more coherent.
Minimum system requirements
- System requirementsWindows XP SP3
- ProcessorCore 2 Duo / AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 4000+
- Memory2 GB
- GraphicsNVIDIA GeForce 6600 /, ATI Radeon X1300
- Storage14 GB
Recommended system requirements
- System requirementsWindows 7 64Bit
- ProcessorIntel core i5 / AMD Athlon X4
- Memory4 GB
- GraphicsNVIDIA GTX 650
- Storage15 GB
- Release date25 January 2017
- PublisherElectronic Arts Inc.
- DevelopersEA Games
- Works on